Tom x (Female)!ABDL Reader

(A/n : no offense boys but this story will probably more likely attract girls and non binary people, I'll make a story for the boys)

You were in your room, you barely got out of your room since you were an ABDL, you couldn't help it though. Diapers seem so soft and aren't as much as a pain as going to the bathroom to pee. Plus, stuffed animals are toooo cute and cuddly! You had stashes of stuffed animals hidden under your bed and in your closet. You decided to come out your room, but before you got out you put on a cute My Little Pony Pull-up. You usually wore diapers when you were alone in your room, and you wear Pull-ups when your around your friends, especially Tom... Tom was your dream boyfriend, you can't help it, you just think that his black eyes make him look cool, and his cute laugh...and..the way he acts, he always acts all heroic and brave and stuff whenever they are on a dangerous mission or adventure... You've wanted to ask Tom to be your boyfriend...but...you were way to nervous to ask him. Anyway, after you put on the Pull-up, you cover it with some black sweats and you put on a white shirt and over the shirt, you put on a cute tie-die Stitch hoodie. You get out of your room to find- or hear -Tom and Tord and the others laughing. You went into the living room where everyone was, "Well well well, look who finally came out of their room" Tom said with a chuckle, you sat down with the rest of the boys and Edd and Matt were telling some corny puns, "Hey hey! Am EYE the only one who thinks eye jokes are funny?" laughed Edd, "Eyyyyy! I SEE what you did there!!!" chuckled Matt. "Your guys' (vitreous) humor is terrible!" said Tord, dying. You and Tom were dying of laughter and soon you felt a warm sensation in between your legs, you may have laughed a bit to hard, and that sensation went on for a minute or two until you were sitting in a wet Pull-up. You wiped the tears from the corners of your eyes (you were crying a bit while laughing very hard) and you made up and excuse to go to your room. You rushed into your room, forgetting to lock your door, and you took off your sweatpants and your hoodie, since you were getting a bit hot, you soon hear footsteps near your door and then you see your doorknob moving. *OH NO!! I FORGOT TO LOCK MY DOOR!!* you thought very worryingly. Soon, Tom came through the door and said, "Hey? Y/n? Is everything oka-" He stopped, and saw you in nothing but a wet pull up and a white t shirt. You soon enough cried like a little baby, because the guy you always loved, saw who you really were. You sat on the floor crying like a little child, and Tom let out a big "Awwwww..." Tom tried to pick you up, but you refused to be picked up, soon, Tom was able to pick you up. You were a LOT smaller than Tom, you were only as tall as Tom's shoulder height. He sat on your bed, with you in his arms, and cradles you, not minding that you were still crying. He put you down on your bed and went for the pacifier in the bottom drawer of your night stand, and he popped it in your mouth. You were surprised how he found that but you didn't care and you started suckling the pacifier right away. He picked you up and put you in his lap and asked you, "Y/n...why didn't you tell me about this?" He took the pacifier out of your mouth so you could speak, "I- I was afwaid you wouldn't wove me!" You said in an adorable baby voice. Tom blushed at the fact that you spoke like a little toddler. "Y/n, honey, I don't care if you like being treated like a baby or not, I- I love you for you are! And it doesn't matter if you wear diapers or not, I love you for who you are, not on the outside but also.." he gently poked your chest, right where your heart was, "also in the inside" Tom said in a calm voice. You giggled as Tom put the pacifier back in your mouth and cradled you for another few minutes. He put you on your bed and went to the living room to tell the others that your weren't "feeling well" and he came back and locked the door. He layed down a changing mat for babies but much bigger on top of your bed and asked you to lay down on your bed and you did and he asked you in a motherly tone, "Now, my little Y/n, can you tell daddy where your pull ups are?" You blushed at the fact that he called himself daddy, and you pointed to the bottom drawer of your dresser, where you kept your diapers. "Are you sure you don't want another pull up?" He asked gently, you nodded your head. He smiled and he got out a diaper with some adorable koalas on it. He took off your wet pull up and noticed you've gotten a rash after being in the wet pull up for a while. *Oh, no wonder my bottom has been in a stinging pain...* you thought to yourself. Tom cleaned you up quickly but gently, and put some rash cream on the reddened areas. Tom taped up the diaper and he helped you sit up, then he got out a cute pastel blue shirt with a mommy koala and her baby koala on it. He took off your white t shirt and put on the pastel blue shirt on you. The shirt was a bit baggy and it was very comfortable, and Tom could see the diaper so he can see if you wet your diaper. He pick you up and cradled you in his arms for another while (the pacifier is still in ur mouth too). You suckled the pacifier happily and calmly and you soon enough fell asleep in Tom's arms. Since you were asleep you didn't know but Tom turned into a blushing trash can after you fell asleep in his arms, you slept just like a little baby! Tom was internally screaming of how cute you looked sleeping in his arms every moment you slept. He lied you down on your bed and covered you with a blanket. He kissed your forehead and got out of your room. You soon enough woke up to the sensation of your legs being lift up in the air. Tom noticed that you have wet your diaper in your sleep, and Tom said in a motherly tone again, "Looks like a little someone needs a fresh diaper." You giggled.