Harry Styles fanfic

I walked over to the coffee maker which had my ready, freshly made coffee. Almost ready to start my Skype call with Harry, I took my coffee out of the coffee maker and poured it in my New York City mug. My apartment was a pretty fair size for living in New York City, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Usually, for most of the year when the boys weren’t touring or away, they stayed in our apartment. They shared the bills and things, but right now they were in Australia for two weeks. 

By now they had already been in Australia for one week, so I was counting the minutes. My laptop that was sitting on the couch started to flash faintly. I knew that, that was Harry calling me. I ran to the couch trying not to spill my coffee, and clicked on the “accept” button. A familiar face popped up on the screen and I smiled at him. Harry and I had been dating for about three years now, since we where fifteen. We lost our virginity to each other when we where sixteen and had been having pretty frequent sex since then, when they weren’t touring, of course. I had gone with them to their big America tour and all of the other ones. Usually I stayed home for the shorter periods of time that they where away.

I had a good life in all; I had an amazing boyfriend, four amazing best friends and a great job as a writer at the New York Times. I missed Harry so much when he went away. I hadn’t been to work for the past week though; I hadn’t been feeling very good lately. Throwing up a lot, I still had a pretty big appetite though! Bigger than usual, and the weirdest cravings. I figured I was just coming down with the flu or something, no big deal.

“How are you doing darling?” Harry asked as he sat on the hotel room bed, in the dark room. His curly brown hair was covered by his brown beanie, which only he could pull off well. His muscles showed, he wasn’t wearing a shirt as always. Australia was so hot, so I understood. But he never wore a shirt at home usually, that boy must have been naked more than half of his life. It was usually pretty hard to get him to wear clothing sometimes. This wasn’t all that bad if you know what I’m saying, I guess you could say he got lucky in “that department.”

“I’m good baby, how's Australia?” I asked.

“Oh, it's beautiful! It's really hot here. How do you feel?” He asked me with a concerned look on his face, but a bit of his usual half smile.

“I'm feeling a little bit better, coffee seems to help settle my stomach.” I replied.

“Yeah, yeah. You’re just saying that because you know if you didn’t I wouldn’t let you drink it.” He winked at me. I smiled at that and nodded in agreement. He smiled back, and chuckled a bit.

“I just think it’s weird that you’re throwing up, but still eating. Plus you aren’t sneezing or coughing or anything. I sure hope you don’t have some weird parasite or something.” He laughed and teased me.

“Ha, ha. Very funny sweetheart.” I stuck my tongue out at him and rolled my eyes. I knew he was joking around, he did that a lot.

“God. I miss you so much.” He said, pouting his lips.

“I know baby, I miss you too. I wish it was Friday.” I copied his sad face. I really did miss him a lot, especially because I was sick. Whenever I was sick when he was there, he would always be there to cuddle with me. I missed that the most when I was sick. I felt like I really needed him with me then more than ever.

“I do too. It'll come sooner than you think sweetie.” He smiled his perfect, amazing smile. His dimples made my face turn beet red. I think he saw that, he did it on purpose.

“I don’t think so. Cause you’re not here with me.” He smiled and copied my red face. I smiled and looked down at my keyboard. I extended my arm for my coffee and took a sip; it was still a little too hot and burnt my tongue. I quickly brang my fingers up to my lips and said “owe” faintly.