Episode 1: The Fire and the Trial

(Intro)

The D-Team and Spyro Team were startled, seeing a red griffin right with a red cloak in front of them. Then the red griffin lifts his hood, and reveals his true name to them.

Kazuya: "My name is Kazuya. I am the Fire Master, and the Speaker to the Fire. And I have been waiting for a million years."

They were confused about who he was, but Nina then remembers. She sees the shape as it matches her dream. It was the same Fire Bird who had spoken to her in dream.

Nina: "It's you." As she replied. "You're the one who spoke in my dream. It was you."

All of them were confused now. But not Kazuya, he knows what she's saying.

Kazuya: "Yes, I have been in your dream, speaking to you." As he explained. "You have held the secret of our ancestors' Phoenix Crystal."

Nina: "Phoenix Crystal?" As she looks at her own crystal.

He walked to her and lifted her crystal. It was glowing bright red, as she was so surprised. But Spyro did not know what's happening as he spoke to him.

Spyro: "Okay, what did you do to my daughter? Why did she say you were in her dream?" As he demands to know.

Nina: "Dad!"

Kazuya: "Do not worry, young dragon." As he then explained to Spyro. "Million of years, your kind have found our crystal and it was passed down to generations through generations, searching for the right truthful heart. And it arrived in your father's hand until he gave it to her. The crystal has chosen her, with great potential in her heart. It is why it chose her to be the Fire Warrior."

The others were surprised, and Spyro couldn't believe she was chosen to be the fire warrior. But he doesn't know if she's already a fire warrior.

Spyro: "Is she... a fire warrior now?"

Kazuya: "Almost..." As he replied. "But when we entered the fire birds' home. So please, follow me."

He led them to enter the Fire Birds' home, as they soon saw so many red griffins with a glowing crystal in their chest. Griffins with a hut, a store, a farm, and a garden. So many little griffins having fun and playing around the playground. The Skylanders were fascinated by how they have survived underground for a million years.

Echo: "I don't believe it. I have never seen a griffin survive underground with these resources." As she glanced at everything.

Kazuya: "We have lived eternally with the help of the fire, given by the phoenix."

Eruptor: "Well, we were expecting real Phoenix. Not griffin."

Stealth Elf: "There's a difference, Eruptor."

Kazuya: "Correct. You all are outsiders, meaning you live outside and never heard of us. We learn to survive underground for a year, and never suffer or anger. We use emotions, to share our thoughts and to care."

Cynder: "But I don't understand, what makes you all so emotional? Does it mean something that has a connection to my daughter?"

Kazuya: "Yes, as we begin our trial."

Stealth Elf: "Trial?"

Kazuya: "Nina still needed to prove, if her crystal is right, to choose her as the fire warrior."

Nina then wonders if she's gonna be the fire warrior if her crystal has chosen her to be what the Fire Master has said.

At the Valley, Meadow and his cheetah scout the land to see if any ice serpents are crossing their land. They believe they aren't coming, but they glance and see them coming. The ice froze the land as they hurried back to the village. After telling Chief Prowlus about the ice serpents coming, he tells Ignitus about their arrival.