vinnie's is a werewolf 🐺

One night vinnie was just taking a walk through a forest at midnight looking for a way out and he heard a howl out of no where and suddenly he saw a silhouette of a wolf and it was coming closer towards vinnie and he ran away in fear and the wolf was chasing him and vinnie ended up finding a dead end and the wolf came closer and bit him on his wrist and vinnie cries in pain from the bite and he looked where he could find something to scare off the wolf and their was a tree branch and vinnie picked it up and scared the wolf away and the wolf left vinnie and he  thought that he had to use the tree branch to scare it off but it just left for no reason which was odd but after the wolf was gone vinnie finally found his way out of the forest and went back home because he had a bleeding wrist that needed to be cleaned and bandaged up and so after vinnie put the bandage on his wrist he went to sleep and next morning he checked the  wolf's bite mark on his wrist and it was gone their was no blood or anything which was weird because wolf bites don't go away overnight and vinnie was confused like how or when he didn't remember the night before somehow but he didn't worry because he thought it was a dream even though it happened but he just went on with his day because he was on his Vinnie Vincent invasion tour and vinnie and his bandmates were about to go on stage but vinnie felt sick and in pain for no reason and so the concert was  canceled and vinnie wasn't feeling good and so he had to go back home even when he was happy to be on stage to perform for people but he just wasn't feeling his best even though he was okay just the other day before he was bitten by the wolf and so he took medicine and went to bed and when he was sleeping all of the sudden he felt a strong sensation of pain and he fell out of bed screaming in pain as his nails turned into claws and his body started to shift into a  werewolf body fur grew and the transformation was very painful and his ears turned into wolf ears after his werewolf transformation was done he got up at looked at his mirror and he couldn't believe it how could it be vinnie turned into a werewolf and he was in shock and scared of what other people would say or react about him being a werewolf and he cried not knowing what to do and he just was thinking of what can he do now what will his bandmates think of him now that he is a werewolf and so he stayed up all night not able to sleep and finally the sun was rising and  vinnie turned back to normal and he canceled the rest of the tour and on the same morning mark called vinnie to ask if he was okay and vinnie said that he was okay when he really wasn't and mark said that he was coming over to check on vinnie and vinnie said  okay because vinnie thought he had a nightmare but when mark finally showed up it was 10 minutes till sunset and  mark asked vinnie how did he get sick from and vinnie didn't have a correct answer because he didn't know if he was just sick or what but vinnie explained why he became sick and told mark that to he wasn't really sick he just  thought he was but then he said well the real reason why I left and canceled the rest of the tour was because I was bitten by a  wolf a few nights ago and I thought it was just a  normal wolf but I found out that it was actually a werewolf and so last night I turned into a werewolf mark and  mark looked confused and as soon as he asked  vinnie about what he really meant by vinnie started to feel pain and fell onto the floor and mark asked what was wrong and vinnie didn't respond and he started to transform into a werewolf in front of mark and mark just watched in shock and fear because he didn't know what was going on and when vinnie was done with the werewolf transformation he turned towards mark and said now do you see what I was trying to explain to you this is why I left and canceled the rest of the tour because I became this thing, this werewolf and mark said oh vinnie I'm  sorry  I didn't know but are you alright because  it looked painful and vinnie  replied why aren't you scared of me being a werewolf. And mark choose not to say what he was about to say but instead tried to calm down his fellow bandmate and say that I'm not scared of you because I know you  and that your not a monster your still the same vinnie that everyone knows and loves and vinnie just felt exposed and  ashamed but tried hard not to  show emotion and then later on the sun raise up and vinnie turned back to normal but told mark to never ever tell anyone else about the werewolf issue that vinnie has and mark agreed.

                   The  End