Rules and consequences

// AFTER 1HOUR //  [Y/n pov]

After changing that big outfit I walk downstairs only to meet my husband doing something on his laptop that looks like some business work. I cleared my throat to gain his attention and yes he looked up at me oh my god he looks like a greek god.

Taehyung: "you came? ok come sit here,"  he said while adding the space on the couch his actions were really friendly but his face was colder than ice. I sit there quietly like wtf? I am not like this to anybody then why am I behaving so nicely to this cold man?

Taehyung: "so here are the rules that you need to follow while living here and as I said there will be consequences so there will be if you broke anyone of them"

my mouth was wide open when I read those stupid rules like how am I going to follow all those no-no ways I am going to follow those

RULES: 1, "respect elders" 2, "don't curse" 3, "sleep before" 11 4, no partying or alcohol as you are young for that" 5, no smoking 6, good grades 7, "keep your manners"  8, "lying is a BIG NO" 

Taehyung: "and if I needed I will be adding rules" you give him a wtf look and stood up angrily and that's when he gave you another paper which was 'consequences' you read it and your heart dropped to your stomach

consequences: "time out" "spanking" "caning" "take electronics away"

Y/n: "WHAT THE FCK MISTER???? DO I LOOK LIKE A FCKING 5YEARS OLD CHILD TO YOU AND NEVER IN MY LIFE I AM GOING TO FOLLOW THESE STUPID RULES I WILL LIVE MY LIFE LIKE HOW I WANTED AND DON'T CONTROL ME YOU MORON YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE YOU ARE MY DAD. you know what I am going to sleep bye."

Taehyung : [sigh] "ok that's enough. I think you won't understand in a good way so let's just start this with punishment"

Y/n:  "w-ht? no no you are kidding, right? I am not getting that and remember I am your wife how can you hurt me I will tell my dad so stop this here.."

Taehyung:" your dad is the one who called me and tell me to take care of you like THIS. NOW COME HERE" I flinched so badly when he shouted why? am I getting spanked ah and my husband is going to see my ass, ah this is embarrassing I stand there frozen scared to shout or say something as he was death glaring at me from the couch?

 NOW COME HERE" I flinched so badly when he shouted why? am I getting spanked ah and my husband is going to see my ass, ah this is embarrassing I stand there frozen scared to shout or say something as he was death glaring at me from the couch?

he stood up and stormed towards me dragging me to the couch and making me lay on his lap, gosh this is embarrassing 

Y/n: LEAVE ME AH FCKING LEAVE ME NOW. 

[spank]

Y/N: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aww that hurt please ah

Taehyung: you are  my wife and I want her to be perfect, not a lazy sloth [spank] your dad [spank] told me everything about your behavior [spank] and I don't want you to be like that [spank] this is my house and you will follow my rules [spank]

Y/n: please that hurt [crying] I-I- [sob]

he was continuously spanking you so hard and as he have a big slender hand it was easy to make my bum to make it redder.

I was crying so loudly as it was hurting like hell and after a few moments he stopped and my poor bum was on fire [sniff]

Taehyung: "look," he said after making me sit beside him and a slight gasp leave my mouth as my skin came to contact with the couch but trying to stay straight he grabs my chin and make me look at him as I was still sniffing. I looked at him, tears were still flowing from my eyes.

Taehyung: I know you are experiencing something like this for the first time but you need to change y/n ok? I will change you if you didn't, even if I wanted to give you a nice punishment

Taehyung: I know you are experiencing something like this for the first time but you need to change y/n ok? I will change you if you didn't, even if I wanted to give you a nice punishment. I promised your dad that I will make you a mannered girl so you should be careful in your words and actions because I am not the one who let anything go easily... got it?

Taehyung: Now you want to say something?

Y/n: I am sorry f-or shouting and cursing at you [omo I said sorry?]

Taehyung: I forgive you for cursing but...for shouting you should stay in the corner and face the wall for 25minutes..go now

Y/n: Please I will never repeat this

Taehyung: NOW Y/N

y/n: [flinch] n-ae 

omo am I gonna live with this man? seriously? I can't with his spanking it was so hard and harsh which sent me to heaven I walked up to the corner and faced the wall silently sniffing wow this is the first time I am getting punished by someone, at last, I got it, and from my husband plus in my first night.

hey, guys, the second part is here so if you have any suggestions feel free to comment...then bye for now see you in the next chapter lub u