Chap:25

She hold herself tightly when "BANG" the door dropped down on the floor and Nischay enters the room.

Nis:Swara😨?(went near her and hugged her tightly)

Swara(hold him tightly and starts crying): Nischay 😫!

(Nischay's Mom and Dad also enters the room and their eyes filled with tears when they saw her crying.)

Nis: It's okay baby,mai hu na. Kuch nahi huwa,tum please rona band karo, please.(said Caressing her hair)

Vinay: Nischay dekh toh Swara ko chot toh nahi lagi hai na,hall me khoon pada huwa hai?!

Nis:Wo Khoon Swara ka nahi hai Papa!

Dimple:Toh fir kiska hai?

Swara:V..Vishal.. Vishal ka hai.(She said snobbing)

Vinay& Dimple: What 😨?

(Nischay pulled Swara and broke the hug. He wiped out her tears and kissed her forehead.)

Dimple:Wo ghar tak kaise pohoch gaya? Uski itni himmat?(She said Angrily)

Vinay:Lekim usko pata kaise chala ki ghar p Swara akeli hai aur hum sab bahar gaye hai?

Swara:P..Papa wo ac.. actually...(She explain everything)

Nis(tighten his jaw in anger)

Vinay:Milgayi tujhe kushi Nischay? (He bashed Nischay)

Dimple:Aap kya bolrahe hai ye?

Nis:Papa?

Vinay:Ab tujhe pata chala k tu kya karke aaya hai?! Wo insaan kitna khatarnak hai pata chal gaya na aab. Aaj ghar tak aagaya,achaa huwa hum time pe aagaye agar thodi si v der hojati toh pata nahi kya hota.

Everyone became silent.

Vinay:Swara?

Swara(looked at him)

Vinay:You are not going to stay here now. You are going to Mumbai,aur jabtak ye 2 din khatam nahi hojate tum wapas nahi aaogi.

Nis:But Papa...

Vinay : Tumne suna maine kya kaha?

Swara(looked at Nischay)

Vinay:Swara I am talking to you?!

Swara:(turned at him) J..Ji Papa.

Nis(looked at her)

Dimple:Aap ek baar firse soch lijiye,Vishal waha v pohoch sakta hai.

Vinay:Swara aaj raat ko niklegi,usse pata nahi chalega kyuki abhi wo hospital me hoga. (Looked at Swara) Packing karlo Swara,mai khud tumhe drop karne jaunga.(said and left the room)

Dimple (looked at them,sighs and left the room)

Swara(hugged Nischay tightly):I don't wanna go. Please,I don't wanna go.(cried)

Nis(eyes filled with tears):Shh! Shh! Swara it's for your safety. You have to g..go.(he said the last word sadly)

Swara(broke the hug and looked at him):What are you talk...

Nis:Get ready,mai ticket book karta hu. (Said and left the room)

Swara(looked at him going out from the room)

***

Vinay:Take care of yourself beta.(said giving her blessings)

Swara(gave him a small smile and nodes her head)(turned towards Nischay who is taking her luggage out from the car)

Nis(came near them)

Vinay(looked at Nischay then Swara):I am inside, come fast.(went inside the car)

Swara(looking at him)

Nis(put the bag infront of her):Take care!

Swara(nodes her head and went inside the airport, allowing the tears falls down from her eyes which she was holding from lats few minutes)

Nis(wiped his tears and looked at her disappearing figure)

***

(The sun rays fall on the georgeous face of Nischay Malhan and he woke up. He didn't sleep well all the night because all he was thinking about is,of his wife Swara Malhan. He lazily get up and stretched his hand towards his phone which is on charging. He pulled it put from there and opened it to check whether she have called him or not. He sighs,rub his face and got up from his bed when he found she haven't called him and he didn't dare to call her.)

(He came out from the bathroom and stand infront of the mirror. His gaze fall upon the big frame which is hanging on the wall just above their bed. The frame contains their wedding picture in which they were taking feras. And around that frame there are many other pictures of them. They are also in a frame. Their whole wall is covered with their pictures. He smile looking at those pictures and recalled their moments.)

(Here,Swara reached Mumbai and went to her home. Her Mom and brother welcomed her happily. Although they knew what is happening right now with her but still they are acting like nothing happens just to distract her mind from those things.)

(Right now she is in her room, lying on a bed thinking about yesterday's incident and Nischay asking her to go to Mumbai for few days.)

Swara(looking at the ceiling):I know you are also thinking about me and you are regretting the decision of sending me here. Tumhe pata hai mai sabse kyada safe tumhare saath hu,fir kyu? Kyu Nischay? Why? You shouldn't have donw this. Why always me? Kyu hamesha tumhare decision hume alag kardete hai? Kyu tum aaisa decision lete ho ki hum ek dusre se dur hojate hai?! (tears roll down from her eyes) I am not going to call you now. Tumhe mujhse dur rehna hai na okay fine then,raho dur. Aab mai tabtak wapas nahi aaungi jabtak tum khud mujhe lene nahi aajate.(took her phone and switched it off not before Caressing his picture which she have set as her wallpaper.)

Sorry for this chota and Boring (I guess) chapter. I am busy somewhere.
Stay tuned for next part.