Characters

FRANCESCA CASTILLO: A very stunning 17 years old girl  who every guy is in love with. She has a twin sister named Violetta but Francesca is the prettier twin out of the two. Her nickname is Fran and she will be dating  Diego.

VIOLETTA CASTILLO: A shy girl who hides in her sisters shadow. She knows and thinks Fran is prettier than her. She has a very strong bond with Francesca. She is called Vilu for short and will date Leon.

DIEGO HERNANDEZ: The hottest guy in school but he is not a player, is a sweet; loving; caring person looking for the right girl. He is best friends with Leon. His nickname is Diggie and he will start dating Fran.

LEON VARGAS: An overconfident guy who's girlfriend is named Ludmilla but when he sees Violetta he brakes up with Ludmilla. He teaches Vilu how to be confident and is her boyfriend. He is called Lion for fun.

HERMAN CASTILLO: He is a her overprotective father for his three kids Francesca; Violetta; Federico. He is a single dad who can't take homeschooling anymore he sends them to a music school. He gets help raising them.

ANGIE CARRARA: Francesca's; Violetta's and Federico's aunt and the music teacher at On Beat Studio. Very pretty and talks to to her nieces and nephew about their mother who died when Federico was 2.

FEDERICO CASTILLO: The brother of Fran and Vilu. His nickname is Fede and is dating Ludmilla.