chapter 1:meeting an angel

Killua's pov:
I was walking down the streets and heading to the usual shop iam coming .

As i entered the shop i was greeted by a beautiful girl cleaning the counter,she greeted me good morning and bowed a little while i was stunned by her beauty, I didn't see her this past few weeks maybe she's a new recruit?.

She walk over me and i ordered my food and some chocolate cause they have it in here in the cafe which makes me more intruged to come,she make my order as i just stare at him with amusement.

She's like an angel.

I thought, minutes has passed i was just scrolling through my phone and she hand me my order while putting a smile at her face making her more prettier, after she gave the food to me she head back to her work as i started munching my food and sometimes steal glances at her.

Hours has passed and my phone vibrates i check on my inbox and saw makio text me.

(An:in this story makio is my oc and she is inlove with killua for a long time so in short she is OBSESSED with killua but killua doesn't feel the sane way and only sees her as her friend.)

Makio:kil where are you?

Killua:in the shop i usually stop by,why?

Makio:its getting late...gon is looking you...

Killua:yea ill be there in a minute

Makio:okay take care:)

Killua:yea

I sighed and decided to leave,the girl bid me goodbye and said come again and i smile my and waved a goodbye a little while hiding my flustered face.

Guess I'll just come here tommorow...

Author's pov:

You sighed as countless of costumers keep coming.

You saw the white haired boy stood up from his seat and about to leave while you bid him goodbye like you usually do,he also waved a little to you,you felt your heart beat faster you never felt this feeling before.

Surely to your point of view he is a good looking man and seems a gentleman.

You were flushed red and is smiling like an idiot while your co-worker saw it and decided to tease you and hit your shoulders playfully.

"Is miss y/n in love now~?"she ask making you more flustered as you hit him lightly and she let out a laugh.

"Shut up!"you said continuing your work as she keeps on giggling.

"Is it the boy?with white hair?"she asked making you turn to him.

"How do you know?"you said as you quickly cover your mouth.

"Hahaha you really like him then?bet you two would make a good couple"she said wiggling her eyebrows and teasing you"I'll be in charge at the wedding ceremony"she stand proudlt putting both of her hands on her waist and stand like an almighty hero, you rolled your eyes and said"i barely even know him"

"Well your lucky cause he always go here and spend his time in here,but sometimes he would bring his friends"she said getting back to work.

"You think he'll come by tommorow?"you asked and she just shrugged and said"i dunno"she said pausing and drying her hands

"But he would come here three times a week"

You hummed and continue on serving the costumers.

***
Hours has passed

"I think there will be no more costumers,should we close it now?"you asked your co-worker.

"Yea i guess so...the manager said to close it when costumers aren't coming,so i guess we should since its already dark"she answered,the two of you cleaned the cafe and closed the door while you put the sign 'sorry we are closed' at the door,while your co-worker locked the kitchen and the managers office.

The both of you are finished on cleaning and decided to go home,as you both part aways you firstly headed to the grocery store.

You buys your food and some snacks when you bumped into someone and immediately apologize.

You look up and saw a familiar white haired man and a woman with a short brown hair looking at you.

"Uh iam very sorry"you said you heard a chuckle and the boy said"its okay,you are one of the waitress in the cafe right?"he asked you as he nodded.

"May i know your name?"he ask

"Y/n,y/n l/n"you said smiling at him.

(OMG!!!!!KILLUA SO HOT NSIHAGAGAHAYAHAYUAYA)

CHAPTER ONE DONE!!!
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!
KINDLY VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER 🥰