Cherry Pie!

After Melody walked out of the restroom, she speed-walked into the math classroom as it was her last period, and it would end sooner than later. Melody slowly walked back to her seat hearing a loud groan behind her. Vobbie started to stomp his sneakers on the marble floor while scraping his desk with his nails, majority of the class didnt care to look at him as this was usual behavior of his. There was an evident feeling of uncomfortableness in the room as Vobbie stood up from his seat, no one felt comfortable around Vobbie as he had threatened to hurt everyone who disrespected him.

Vobbie had always been a nasty kid. Him and Melody had been friends from the ages 3-12, middle school definitely wasn't Vobbie's peak. When Melody had turned twelve, her wish was to become namil's bestfriend, obviously hoping to become more. There was a huge rumor going around that Vobbie had sex with Melody and Namil was just a rebound. When Vobbie found out that this was a rumor, he sent about 160 letters to almost everyone in the school saying he was going to throw himself off of the school roof. When Melody had gotten a letter, she blocked Vobbie on all socials only for this action to be replied with Vobbie following all of her secret socials.

Melody wanted to scream at Vobbie but as it was a Friday, she didn't have the time or patience to deal with Vobbie. Every period she had with the man, she absolutely dreaded them. Melody never hated having a friendship with a person but Vobbie? Melody absolutely despised him. Vobbie got up from his seat and walked over to Melody's. Vobbie wanted to kick Melody so bad, but he knew he couldn't. He heard familiar screams outside of the classroom, he couldn't figure out why they seemed so familiar.

Melody's eyes narrowed as the boy surpassed her desk, the girls gaze trailing behind his slim figure as the curious young male proceeded to make his way towards the teachers front desk. Vobbie had been known for also being far too curious for most peoples liking, he would snoop around in things he had no business being in, ultimately resulting in him getting himself into a great amount of trouble.

"Can I use the restroom?" He quietly questioned once he'd approached the teachers desk, his fingers drummed seamlessly against the wooden, slick top as the young boy pursed his brown and pink lips. The teacher nodded while grabbing a pass, filling it out before handing it to Vobbie.

Quickly, yet nicely, pulling it from her grasp, Vobbie took it and exited out of the classroom. His body was embraced with a quiet yet thick atmosphere. He looked over to see Averie screaming her lungs out as a vexed Namil Bridges stood over her with a smug grin on his face. Averie wanted to scream out the name of Melody's but couldn't. It felt as if her lips were glued shut, not being able to move anything but her arms and legs. When her mouth finally opened, wails came flying out of her mouth. Averie had never felt such pain in her life.

Vobbie, on the other hand wanted to burst out laughing. As Averie is Vobbie's girlfriend, no one would expect this from him. As this goes needless to say, Namil and Vobbie had even been friends once in a time. But, of course, the situation that went down between Namil, Vobbie, and Melody, had put a strain on the twos friendship; ultimately resulting in the twos friendship to end.

The only thing Vobbie wanted right now was an explanation, an explanation as to why he felt such loathsome feelings towards Melody.