She

Y/n's pov:

"Jirou, do you have a girlfriend?" I ask. I can't believe I asked, that's so embarrassing. We already kissed, it's too late. Bakugo is still pissed. "No, why?" She asks in response . "Just a question." I answer. "Do you?" She asks, throwing her arm around my shoulder. "No, but there's this one girl." I say. She seems offended. "Right. What's she like?" She asks. "She plays guitar, super emo, short hair, pretty, extra fruity." I laugh. She has no idea I'm talking about her. "What about us, y/n, are we dating? I-I thought that we..." She stutters.

Jirou's POV:

She stays quiet. It's too bad. We could've been so good together. I'm going to murder her to that song. I thought we were more. I thought she simped for me. Was it all a joke? The kiss, the everything? She likes someone else? I mean she lives in my head rent free, running through my thoughts constantly. We kissed for god's sake. "You, uh, that's good." I stutter. "You okay baby?" She asks. "I would prefer if you didn't call me that, y/n." I breathe. Not if you're not my baby, y/n. Not if you don't mean it. "Oh, sure, I'm sorry." She apologizes.

"Can you please leave? I...I'm sorry." I say, shutting her out my dorm.

I shut the door, and lean on it. I crumble against the door onto the floor. "One word from you and I would jump off of this ledge I'm on," I sing. I hear her finish the lyric "Tell me don't so I can crawl back in." She sighs and walks away. I wish she wasn't there listening to me. I was sobbing but now I'm in a pool of tears. I grab my guitar and start playing a song, F#, G#, F, Fm, I Don't Smoke by Mitski sinks out of my fingertips. I roughly sing the lyrics of it and instead more tears come out and I just sit there, playing guitar. "Hey, Jirou, I can hear your music." Denki yells through my music. "Denki, shut the. fuck. up." I scream back. "Dang, shorty." He whispers. She is probably prettier too, whoever the hell "she" is. Sings better, makes everything better. Y/n deserves her, I'm not worth it anyway.

AHH I'm backkkk😩 I feel mentally stable now so I'm not funny or good at writing anymore:( the DRAMA is real in this book.🤪😃☺️✨😁🥺🙄😚⚠️⛓🎸😎🌊🥴😩🥰🥶🧚🏻‍♀️💅🕷🍄🐸🙄🥺🥶🧚🏻‍♀️⛓✨💅⚠️🕷🐸🍄🎸😃🥴🌊☺️😎😩🤪🥰