𝑨𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 🌺 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2 🌺

It's been few months since Shayaan had come back to Pakistan. It had been very difficult for the family members to make him agree to live in the ancestral haveli.

Even though he had agreed but it was still a difficult feat to achieve.

Zubair had a talk with his nephew. He was actually upset that Shayaan had refused to live with them, specially when their arrival was along awaited.

"Assalamualaikum Chachu," Shayaan greeted his chachajaan who was the only one present when he came back from work.

"Walekum assalam bache (son)," zubair replied back and asked one of the servant to get Shayaan water.

"Baba ne acha nai kiya ye voluntary retirement leke chachu. Atleast mujhe pehle se bata dete." His father had desired to retire since the moment he stepped in the haveli, stating that he would now spent the time with his family.

["Baba didn't take the right decision by taking the voluntary retirement. Atleast he should have informed me."]

"Mein jaanta hun Shayaan but it has to be done na beta. Junaid bhai has worked all his life and now he needs rest." Zubair stated making Shayaan nod in agreement.

["I know Shayaan but it has to be done son, my brother has worked all his life and now he needs rest too."]

"I would have started transfering work a lot much earlier, but Baba ne kuch nahi bataya and now the work load is huge." Shayaan almost said in a complaining manner.

["I would have started transferring the work a lot much earlier, If I had known this. Now the workload is huge."]

"Haan toh hire the employees young man, we are running multiple businesses and Inshallah now with the coming projects that you are dealing we will have to see for the more staff, so why not right now.," Asif Khan asked his grandson.

["Then, hire more employees young man, we are running multiple businesses and now with the grace of God and the new coming projects, you will need much more staff. So, why not hire now"]

"Dadajaan still we need people who can be trusted, I have already asked the HR to hire the competent people but the top level decisons are needed to be taken by the shareholders and dad has refused to be a part of board now. It's only me and chachu now. I seriously wish if either chachijaan or ammijaan would have taken interest in the business." Shayaan told his daadajaan.

"Aur ghar kon Sambhalta? Came a question from his mother.

["And who would have taken care of household?"]

"Aap hi sambhalti, but I seriously wish that you could have used your skills mom." Shayaan said with no regrets and he was rebuked a minute later.

["You would have done it mom, but I seriously wish you could have used your skills."]

"Ammi.. kahiye.., came a stern reply and Shayaan held his head.

["Call me ammi"]

"Ji, ammijaaaann.." he said and left to his room.

["Yes, Ammijaaaann..."]

"Ek cup coffee bhijwa den aap ammi, I will have to look at the project details, kal Islamabad jana hai subah." He informed his family.

["Please send a cup of coffee for me ammi, I will have to look at the project details and then will have to leave for Islamabad tomorrow"]

**

Meanwhile,

"Shayaan is really stressed bhaijaan," zubair said to his brother, seeing him enjoying the kadak adrak wali chai (Ginger tea).