Her

(Jennies pov) Why do I think of her now Now a strong feeling washes over me why did she leave me. I knew my mother was a complicated woman but still she still loved me right. Hey Jennie you need to stop worrying about you mom rose says. Shes a thing of the past. Rose has been my best friend since about sixth grade. Yeah you need to stop worrying Jen jisoo says. That crackhead I've known since I was about four. The three of us have been freinds for what feels like forever. It's been the three of us against the world. How bout be talk about we talk about something else for a while. They say. Like how about the fact that after this year we will only have one more year of high schools. Ok fair enough I say but the real question is I continue is what are we going to wear we ran to my closet  after about an hour of fashion show we had nothing to wear so we headed to rose house given the fact we are neighbors. After another hour rose and jisoo had found a few things but according to them I. Was being picky. I will say tho the looked good in there new fits not I needed to find mine so we all headed to jisoo unnies house and I found I few thing to where after about a nother hour I found a cute crop and some black yoga pants. My friends being the crackheads they are walked around me acting like paparazzi Seriously guys. I say y'all are two much. We all walked back to our houses and went for a good night's sleep because In the morning the false reality of summer ends.

Please vote xoxo azzie-kins