.wow.

(Lisa's pov) huh I never thought Id live alone in Korea at that. Mom and dad are back in Thailand and I will never go back they care more about there companies that they do me so I left. Tomorrow I start at seoul high and according to my schedule and emails someone named Jennie Kim is giving a tour and I am having most of my classes with her. According to her emails she seems really nice. I don't know what she looks like tho. However I'm still very excited for a a new beginning. Still I don't want the mysterious summer to end.

(Jennies pov) I woke up around four thirty am and imeadiatly called my girls descarding the time. Turns out we all woke up around the same time exighted for the day. I got up out of my bed and got my crop and yoga pants it was looking foin on me and honestly rose and jisoo unnies we're looking really good as we walked to school because of the way the sun hit. We ended up ariving before the doors opened someone else was there aswell and to my surprise she walked up to me and said hello Lisa monoban.

(Lisa's pov) once I had gotten ready for school I heade there I was eager to be  make at least one freinds before the end of day. I go there before  the doors opened andthere was a group of what looked like three girls one of them tho made me hot to the touch. She had beautiful black hair that went all they way down to the crook of her back and goregois hasel eyes that made me want to dive in and never return. I looked behind me to make sure no one noticed me staring at her. I paused for a minute and finally worked up the courage to walk up to her I shook her hand and stated my name she looked at me in shock for a split second then quickly her face molded in to a gummybear smile. Nice to meet you I'm Jennie Kim surprised by the name o sank into a deep feeling of warm water surprising me I would be with the piece of art the entire day. I returned the smile. She looked puzzles for a minute as if she was trying to remember something ahh that right she says I'm your tour guide that explains it. She me she'd be right with me and she was exighted to work with me this year.

Please vote xoxo azzie-kins