𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜!

Hullo, and welcome to Sentiment of a Witness: All the Things You Never Got to See! This book will be updated at random and consist of things that could have (or maybe they did) happened throughout the Sentiment of a Witness stories. So, this is basically a behind the scenes book!

This book will be written in a ✨wunshot✨ style, and I'll tell you where each took place at the beginning of the chapter ( the timeline will jump around a lot - we could start with Jack being 30 and then two one-shots later he could be 3)

The themes will be very similar to those of Sentiment of a Witness, though I am aiming for this to be a more happy, light-hearted and sweet book, so I do have a few warnings. This book will include mentions of abuse, self-deprecation, possible depression-related stuff, and some curse words. But it will also include lots of bittersweet fluff!

And thank you for all your support for Sentiment of a Witness; it's really meant a lot to me! If you haven't read it (soon to be them! (3 books!) :D), I would encourage you to do so before continuing with this one, though it isn't entirely necessary!

Now, let's get right into it, shall we?

Written: 7 December 2021

Published: 27 December 2021