1am.

It's beginning to die, the streets anyway.
My girlfriend is just getting off work; she works the closing shift after a long weekend of torturous retail, god she is so hardworking.
I texted her an hour ago if she'd like to meet up, for we haven't had the chance to spend alot of time together recently, I figured it'd be nice.

Me: Hey ! I'm otw to youu, see ya shortly :)

Mary: drive safe, n hurry up it's freezing out here <3

Her hair soared with the breeze as she sends her response to my message, locking up for the night and heading to her car to wait for me.

She's ever so stunning, even in uniform.

I think about her as I ride along my bumpy dirt road I live on, I swear I'm gonna fuck my shit up one of these days.

I turn on the playlist I made for you, I'm not sure how much you listen to it but it's got 7hrs worth of music on it now! More and more songs these days fills me with an image of you and I begin to smile, oh how whipped I am for you Marylee.

I finally make it and pull up next to you, the streets echoed in silence as the night had just begun.
I get out of my car and into yours, smiling by just the sight of you fills me with butterflies.

Her smell is addicting.

You'd call it your "granny smell" but even so, it suits you so well; like home with a fresh baked good inside, so sweet.

I kiss you so gently, greeting you with a high pitched "hiii" everytime we meet.

You smile, shy nonetheless but you're happy to see me, so cute.

"Soooo whatcha tryin to do tonight?" She says softly, so innocent and pure.

"Welll, I was thinking, I kinda just wanted to chill here with you if that's okay?" I respond nervously, my face flushed red from cheeks to ears.

Mary, confused yet obliged, she nodded in agreement.

I put on another playlist I had made, "kiss the pretty girl" now leaning back in my seat with a slight sigh.

"Hey babe?" I said now turned towards her.

"Yeah?" She says looking at me, her brown eyes are now darkened to black at this point, somehow they looked softer this way.

"Kiss me." I cooed

She gets flustered by my demand but quickly leans in for one, oh how I've missed this feeling.

The feeling of your sweet lips against mine, it felt like an addiction, as if you had taken a syringe of your love and injected it into me. It felt, euphoric, fuzzy and tasteful, I couldn't stop here.

I placed my hand against your face, leading up behind your neck into your hair, I slightly tug at it to hear you wimper, good girl.

I feel my heart throbbing out of my chest as I began to be more rough with you, you kiss me back more and more. Suddenly you start to kiss my neck, I resist the urge to let out a moan as I didn't want you to stop, you continue to lick and suck on me, your breathing became heavier, causing your breath to touch my sweet spot, it felt so good to me, watching as you took the initiative first turned me on. I pulled you away and took off my shirt and undid yours along with your bra. I pulled the seat back as far as it went and pulled you on top of me, I kissed a trail on your body up to your tits, I start playing with one while I sucked on the other, you let out a moan for the first time and I couldn't take it anymore, you're mine now.
I grabbed ahold of your neck tight and pull you towards me, I start kissing you harder and harder, going down to your neck, giving you hickies while hearing you moan louder, "you're still holding back baby, don't be shy."
You're inaudible at this point, you're a pathetic mess in my lap and I'm craving more from you. I start grinding you ontop of me with my strap-on hitting your clit ever so slightly, causing you to gasp n wimper like the little slut that you are, "you want it bad, don't you princess?"
It's hard for you to make out words but you mutter "yes" under your breath, I begin to tease you by taking off your pants to feel it more, your face is beet red from the build up. I pull down mine and place my strap in front of you, "aw, growing impatient aren't we?" You nod frantically as if you're about to burst, I smirk at the sight of what I've created.

"Say my name, and it's yours." I say looking into your averted eyes.

You finally lock eyes with me, your brattiness gets the best of you.

"C-chloe?"

"Wrong."

I pull your face closer to mine and I say it once more-

"Say my name, and it's yours."

You hesitate for a moment, but then you respond-

"Daddy..."

"Good girl."

I proceeded to lift you up and pull your thong to the side, inserting my strap into your soaking wet pussy.

"Fuck.." You moan through your breath as you steadily sit on my strap, "That's it princess, let me do the rest."
I continue by making you thrust up and down on me, each time pumping harder and harder into you with every escaping moan from that pretty little mouth of yours.
"Ngh... I.. can't..take it baby.." you struggle to get the words out ,you're now putty at this point.
"Fucking liar." I grab ahold of your waist and I thrust harder and faster once again.

Another.

You're clinging onto me, clawing into my skin, the pain drives me insane, I want you more than ever.

Your moans getting louder, with every thrust you hold on tighter, screaming into my ear.

"Don't stop, please don't stop fuck.." you're getting closer by the minute, I wrap my hand around your hair and pull hard, hearing you moan once more for me in pleasure.

"Cum for me you little bitch, cum all over me." I say as I fuck you faster and faster, harder into your sweet, wet pussy until-

"I'm gonna cum.. I'm gonna-" you say as you climax right on top of me, your out of breath moans as you hold onto me makes me want to go at you more, but I resist. "that's all you got?" I chuckle as your body twitches and shakes on me.

You hop off my strap and nuzzle into my neck to rest, you look so cute laying there. "Not bad, princess. Not bad at all."