Chapter 1

Working in the Agency was stressful. The constant training and little breaks were tiresome. You didn't even get any breaks on holidays.

And here you sat, at your station, thinking about your life decisions. You thought that this "job" would be entertaining, with the whole killing thing and all, so you took it up.

At first it was nice. But when you found out about all of the MAGnification experiments, the horrible treatment, and constant degradation of your mental health, you found out that this "job" was actually an agonizing hell.

Not to mention how everyone treated you. They thought you were lower than them just because you were new.

"Fuckin' assholes..." you whispered under your breath. You pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. Smoking always helped calm the nerves.

You took a drag of the cigarette and let the smoke flow from your mouth. You leaned against the wall and waited for something exciting to happen.

You stood there for a few moments, thinking, when someone came from the corner. Another agent.

"Hey, you have another smoke?" He asked.

You looked up at him and noticed him immediately. It was Deimos, an agent known for not agreeing with the Agency's ways.

"Yeah," you quietly said as you pulled out the pack again and handed him a cigarette.

He took it and set it in-between his lips, lighting it with his thumb. You never knew how he did that.

"Ya' know," Deimos started as he took a drag from the cigarette. "I never liked it here. It's always been so fuckin' stressful to work here. I wouldn't even consider it a job."

"Yeah, you and me both man," you replied.

He seemed a bit surprised by your comment, so he decided to carry on with the conversation.

"Sometimes I wish I could just leave, ya' know? Maybe even blow the place up on the way out." He laughed a bit.

"You know what?" You threw your cigarette on the ground and crushed it under your heel, "Let's do it."

Deimos's grin only grew larger. "Come on then!" He grabbed your hand and started to drag you inside the facility.

The both of you quickly ran to his quarters, not bothering to worry about all of the odd stares from the other agents.

As soon as you guys got into the room, Deimos shut and locked the door. The room before you had two sides, one with clothes everywhere and the other somewhat neat.

You took another glance around the room and noticed someone else present. It was Sanford, another well known agent. He was knowm for corvering for Deimos's ass when he got in trouble.

"Who's this, Deimos?" Sanford asked while putting his book down.

You spoke up before Deimos could get the chance to answer. "I'm Y/n. I'm new here and Deimos and me decided to come up with a pla-" you were cut off as Deimos covered your mouth.

You gave him a small glare.

"Look...San what are your opinions on the Agency," Deimos asked as he brought his hand away from your face.

Sanford sighed, "I don't entirely agree with their ways..." He paused. "But if you two are planning to try to dissent, I'm fine with that... As long as you take me with you." He finished.

Deimos punch the air and let out a 'yeah!'.

Sanford chuckled a little and stood up. "Come on, let's make a plan."