Chapter - 2 : Rebel {Edited}

Rose P.O.V

The rest of the day went by so slow. I had no friends. No phone. No nice clothes. Everyone thought I was weirdo cause of my scar but I was asked out by a couple of guys throughout my school life.

Soon the sunset and I was back at the house from school. A few hours later around 8 pm I again heard the owl knocking on the window. I ran towards the window and saw the same owl I saw 5 years ago again holding another letter. The owl dropped the letter and stood in its place. I picked up the letter and read it ~

Dear Rose Potter,

Nice to write to you again Rose. I assume you made a choice. If you want to start a new life in Hogwarts follow these steps to get ready

Step - 1: You need to get the money from the back of the envelope and buy yourself some outfits as the uniforms are not needed for the 5th year and above.

Step - 2: You must go through the Leaky Cauldron to a rear courtyard and tap a brick in the wall, found by counting three up and two across, three times.

Step - 3: You must find Gringotts Wizarding Bank and go up to vault no.1 with the key which is in the envelope as well.

Step - 3: You must find a wand you are destined for at Ollivander's.

Step - 4: On November 1sr you must go to platform 9 3/4 at 10 am and reach Hogwarts.

You will know what to do next.

Have a great journey.

I checked the letter and saw about 7500 pounds which wasw more money than I had seen in my entire life, i saw a key and i saw a train ticket.I took my suitcase and packed a few of my clothes, the letter, the money, the vault key and the ticket in my suitcase and jumped out of the window. I was so busy reading the letter i didn't see the owl had disappeared. A sudden surge of excitement entered my body that I'm independent now and I can do anything I want. I headed straight to clothing stores cause I need some nice clothes. I don't want to embarrass myself there. I went to a small shop on the corner which I always passed when I went to school. It was a small shop that would sell the cutest crop tops, skirts, pants, jeans. I splurged and bought the cutest outfits. I was actually really exited to go to hogwarts and see my brother and his friends, i think they're called the 'Golden trio'. I'm curious to see why they are called that.I had changed into another outfit as my pants got ripped from the bottom when I was jumping from my window. Wow. I never thought I'd say that. I changed into some comfy clothes in the bathroom. *outfit above* I decided to buy myself a phone and some airpods. I saw all the other kids at my school having them. I always wanted it but my uncle and never bought me anything. But things are about to change and so is my attitude with people. I need to find my bitchy side. I will get revenge on my brother. I think it's time to 'Rebel'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

The chapters will get better as time goes

how do you like the new plot/storyline?

Word count - 574 words

ILYYY you guys! Stay safe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~