Feather Boa

((This is actually a scene from a roleplay I did with a friend. Don't hate me aha....I haven't posted anything in so long and I thought hm why not?Plus I'm bored and having writing block.))

Denis looked at Elliot and picked him up in his arms. He carried him to the car and put him in the passenger seat. "Alright, time to get back to your plaeehh....hihhhh....hih..." As he placed him down Elliot's tail flicked up and brushed at his nose slightly. He froze in his position as his chest heaved and expanded heavily against Elliot's smaller body, his nostrils twitching rapidly. "Haahhh....heeehhh...."

Elliot grinned at his strong boyfriend, cuddling into Denis's chest as he was carried. He was reaching out to get himself into his seat when the vampire paused and that gorgeous chest heaved.  He couldn't help himself, brushing his tailtip back over Denis's nose as he pulled it back out of the way.  "Sorry for the tickle baby!"

"Huuuhh....hiiihhh .... haaaaaEEEEHHHTT'TSHHHHH!!!" He turned his head to the side, spraying the dashboard slightly. With a sniffle he nodded. "It's alright....n-nuhh....no need to apologize....heeehh..." His head reared back a little. "G-gotta sneh....heeeze again....." His grip on Elliot tightened. He then needily leaned his head towards Elliot, sniffling. "H-heh....hell.... help?" He rubbed his flaring nose against Elliot's neck. His chest gently heaved shakily with every desperate gasp he took. "Tihhh....t-tickles ba...haabe..." He said quietly, his voice quivering.

"My poor car!" he squeaked in playful horror as the sneeze misted the dash, reaching up to stroke Denis's cheek, kissing the opposite one as the big vampire nuzzled in against his neck.  "Mmmmbless you baby, of course I can help," he purred, tugging his shirt up to expose his lean stomach before reaching into the back seat, the feather boa sneakily appearing while Denis was facing the dash., moving Denis's face back so he could reach his nose.  "You gotta promise to sneeze on your goatboi though, deal?"  He offered the boa wrapped around his hand, waiting for a response before giving any tickles.

Denis nodded, sniffling a little. "Yehhh....Yihhh-yes..."

"Good boy," Elliot grinned, playfully stretching the boa across his upper lip like a flamboyant mustache and leaning in to kiss Denis, burying the poor vampire's nose in the feathers as their lips touched.  Elliot sawwed it gently back and forth over his nostrils as he leaned back to watch.

Denis eyes watered slightly as he gently hitched against Elliot, his chest rising. "Heeehh..... hh-hih....it tickles ahhh...alot....huuuhhh..." His nostrils flared against the feathers, the edges turning almost as pink as the feathers. His chest pressed against Elliot's and he could feel Denis's body tremble under him. "Haehhh....haaeeehhh....~"

The satyr held the feathers with just a loose tension against that pinkening nose, sliding them baaaack and forth, baaaaack and forth, letting him pull away if he wants to but otherwise not stopping.  It made him squirm when the vampire pulled him in even closer, feeling every desperate twitch that flexes through his chest and keeping both hands free to tickle his lover.  "Yeah, your cute nose is extra weak to feathers huh?" he asked, transferring them into one fist so he could tease and also stroke through his hair and down his neck, "we'll get those tickly ticklish tickles out together..."

Denis squeezed his eyes shut and allergic tears went down his cheeks. "Heeehhh!!! Haaaahh!!! E-Ellihhh....Hiiihh... g-gonna...hiiihh!!!" His nostrils twitched widely as the feathers ran over his nose. "Y-you're gonna....mmehhh...make me....heehhh....heeehhh HAAAAHH--!!" His expanding chest stretched out his shirt once again, solid and swelled against Elliot's own. His shirt actually lifted a bit, exposing his stomach.

Elliot found himself smirking, a bit of a sadistic side of him coming out that made another part of him nervous.  He leaned up to growl needily into Denis's ear, "make you what love...?" He pressed his knuckles firmly to Denis's nostrils, the pressure soothing in a way but it crushed several feathers up inside and the covered his whole nose.

Denis gasped suddenly in surprise, another tear going down his face. "G-guhh!!! Hiihh!!! N-NooooAAAEEEETT'SSSHHH!!!!"He sprayed Elliot in a fine mist. He didn't have time to react or apologize because he quickly gasped as soon as he had sneezed. "HAAEEEHHH HAAAEESHHMMMFFF!!! HAEET'SHH;!! HEAT'SHH!!! HAET'SHH!!! HAET'NNGCHTT!!! HAEET'SHH!!! HAET'SHH!!! HAET'NNGCHTT!!!" He sneezed rapidly and harshly, soaking part of the feathers and his body rocking against Elliot as he had his fit.

Elliot groaned softly as his gorgeous lover bucked against him, the satyr clinging to the vampire, trying to keep his knuckles in place while sneeze after sneeze exploded from that wonderful nose.  He felt them soak through the boa to his hand and blast further down his chest and mist his bare stomach, making him shiver.  "Bless you baby," he purred, over and over during the fit, stroking through Denis's long black hair.