Niam *smut* mature

This is my first fan fiction an my friend helped me with it.

It had been a long hard day Zayn shouted "we love you guys" as the last of little things played. The boys were all tired they all made there way back to there flats. Niall decided to stay at Liam's tonight. They did what they normally did when they hung out eat,watch movies, and talk. 

Niall's POV 

But this time he felt different he kept losing himself in Liam's big beautiful brow eyes. What why did I just think Liam has big beautiful eyes because he did, his arms so thick and muscular. Niall started to imagine how Liam's arms around him felt. Then suddenly there was a snap in his face and he had to come back to reality where Liam is his best friend an tthat was it. Liam waved his hand in front of Niall'a face "Hello anyone home" Liam chuckled "Yeah sorry" Niall answered "You were staring at me for a couple of minutes" "sorry just thinking about something". 

Liam's POV 

I couldn't help but stare

at Niall's ass as he walked to the stare room. Niall's his best friend why would he be staring at his ass.

Niall's POV 

I went to bed but I couldn't sleep because Liam was on my mind but I couldn't understand why I was thinking about Liam this way. I decided to see if Liam was up so I went across the hall. Liam's door was cracked open. I look into his room an he was jacking off to a fan fic about us. I started to get hard Liam started to rub his cock.  

Liam's POV  

I heard someone walk through my door it was Niall standing in my door way with a hard on. I grabbed Niall by the hand an pulled him onto the bed. I crashed my lips onto his an surprising enough he was kissing me back. I started grinding my hips against his. 

Niall's POV  

I wanted Liam so bad I pulled down my boxers an Liam grabbed a plastic white bottle from the dresser. I amused it was lube Liam said"we"ll take it slow". Liam put lube on his fingers an rubbed my entrance. Liam slipped a finger in me an it hurt he said "just relax" he slowly moved his finger in a out it started to feel better. Liam added another finger fuck his fingers felt so good. Liam pulled both his fingers out an he slipped his length in. Liam moved slow until I told him to move faster. Liam started thrusting in me harder an harder I told Liam "I'm ganna cum" he thrust in me harder then before. I came all over my chest Liam started moving faster and faster "fuck Niall I'm ganna cum" we both fell over on the bed hot an sweaty "I love you Liam"  

"I love you too Niall