It Starts

I was returning from my usual morning jog. You gotta keep yourself fit, you know? Anyways, as I stopped at my front door I noticed a brown package. I didn't remember purhasing anything but I took it inside anyways. After I set it down on tehc ounter, I took off my sneakers and closed my eyes, relaxing for a minute. I opened my weyes again and remembered I still had the package. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a Puntilla Knife. That's what I used to open it up. Inside the box were some black clothes. When I took the clothes out of the box, a white note fell out from under it. I threw the clothes to the side and unfolded the white note.

It read:

Dear Ms. Whittlers,

You're probably surprised to see this note here along with the package. Sorry we could not meet in person but this is the safest option. I'm sure you are familiar with the term Mafia. We would like to invite you to join Pianta Rampicante. In English that would mean Creeper. This is very sudden for you and I don't think any normal person would want to conduct unlawful behavior. It is perfectly fine if you refuse. Please call XXX-XXX-XXXX to give us your answer.

Arrivederci,

Francisco Abandonato

The note ended there and I let out a dep breath. What to do, what to do?

"I think I'll join it." I said aloud.
My cat, Butternutz gave me a look and I laughed.
"C'mon Butterz, you know that you'd like me to be out of the house as we'll that way you could scratch up everything you wanted to." I petted him.
I haven't told you guys everything, but I'm actually financially secured. My parents are rich entrepreneurs and I was brought up getting everything I ever wanted without a second thought. But that became boring way too quickly. I started smoking by the time I was 13. That brought along a good show. Every now and then there'd be a good fight fueled by smoke and drugs. Then this Health thing went out and that died too. I even thought about getting a tattoo but decided in the end it would be best not to. Now here I was, bored out of my mind and only 25 years old and a way out popped ups. Of course I'm gonna accept it!