Chapter 2

Lora p.o.v

my Brother Jack and I were looking out to the Port that we were close to, as we got closer I looked down to see that our boat was filling up with water "Jack the boats sinking" I said to him as he looked down and sure enough it was so we both got down from the mast and tried to drain the water in our boat out but as we did that I stopped as I saw three dead Skeleton Pirates hanging on the and a sign that said "Pirates be warned" I got my brothers attention and we both stood up and took our hats off to pay our respects to the fallen Pirates. We had made it to the docks but the boat sadly sunk but we still went on our way but was soon stopped "hold up there you two It's shilling to tie your boat to the dock and I shall need to know your names" the gentleman said to us but Jack walked up to him and placed three shilling's down on his book "what do you say to three Shilling's and we forget the name" he tells the man "welcome to Port royal mister and miss smith" he tells us "yeah and we are not a couple were siblings" I tell him so he didn't get any ideas that we were a couple as we left I saw Jack grabbed the mans pouch full of coins I just shrugged and we went on our way. We got to the docks that had the interceptor, the ship was perfect to take to Tortuga and get back at our old crew who mutinied against us but Jack and I were stopped by two sailors "this Dock is off-limits to civilians" said one of the guards "I'm terribly sorry I didn't know If we see one we Shall inform you immediately" I tell them both as we were about to continue to the ship but they block our way "Apparently there's some sort of high toned and fancy to-do up at the fort, eh how come it be that the two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves did not merit an invitation?" Jack asks the two guards " someone has to make sure this dock stays off-limits to civilians" said the other guard "it's a fine goal to be sure" Jack said but as he went to get a good look at the Dauntless Jack was blocked again by the two guards "but it seems to me that a ship like that makes this one here seem a bit superfluous, really" I told the guards understanding what Jack was doing "oh the Dauntless is power in these water, true enough, but there's no ship that can match the Interceptor for speed" I just smile a Jack touches his chin with his finger "we've heard of one" I tell them " supposed to be very fast, nigh uncatchable....the black pearl" Jack finishes my sentence but one of the guards just laughs "oh there's no real ship that can match the interceptor" he said to us but his buddy turns to him saying that the Black Pearl is a real ship and that he's seen it but the other garud still says its not real while that was happening we went on to the interceptor "nice distraction there Jackie" I told Jack "as is with your Lora" he replied I leaned on the railing and had a thought "hey Jack, do you think we would find Joseph again?" I ask I had really missed him and it was upsetting that we couldn't be sailing the seas together as the friends we were "I'm sure we will Lora once we get our ship back We'll go and find him" I smiled at Jack we both miss him but we both know that we will find him someday "Hey! get away from there" one of the stupid guards says to us "you have no permission abort these mate" the other guard says to us "I'm sorry it's just a pretty boat...Ship" Jack said to them "what's your name?" One of the guards says to us "smith or Smitty if you like were both Brother and Sister" "what is your purpose in port royal Mr and miss Smith" said one of the guards "yeah and no lies from either" the other guy said me and Jack then looked at each other and Jack walks up to them "alright we confess It was our attempt to commodore one of these ships pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer our weasely black guts out" Jack says to the guards "I said no lies" one of the guards says to Jack "I think he was telling the truth" his buddy said to him "if he were telling the truth he wouldn't have told us" the guard said back to his friend "unless of course, he knew you wouldn't believe him even if he was telling the truth" I said to both guards as they shrugged in agreement.

Joseph p.o.v

As I was Walking around the market I saw a Book that I wanted to get so I bought it and decided to read it but as I read it I got interested in the story, after reading for a bit I decided I should head to the docks for some reason even though Civilians were not allowed to be at the docks I just wanted to see the ships and find a way to be on one of the ships so I decided to go the docks but as I got to the docks I saw two guards talking to two strangers on the interceptor for some reason the two strangers look familiar, Suddenly I saw someone splash into the water and Apparently the others did too cause they were at the edge of the Interceptor.

Lora p.o.v

"Will you be saving her?" Jack asks the guards "I can't swim" said Mullroy as Murtogg just shook his head "Pride of the kings navy you are, do not lose these" I told them as I took off my coat and effects and dived into the water "LORA" I heard my brother call out to me just I had jumped into the water and dived for the person. Soon I was at the bottom of the ocean as I felt the vibration when the girl hit the bottom of the sea I don't know what that was but It didn't feel good and I have a feeling that it won't be good. As I got to her she was heavy so as I broke the surface level of the sea I had a hard time trying to stay afloat and sunk back down, soon enough I saw Jack swimming down to help me as we cut the dress open after doing that we swam back up to the surface and made it back to the dock as we placed the woman down "she's not breathing" Murtogg said, "move!" Jack said as he grabbed a knife and cut her corset open and handed it to Murtogg as the girl coughed up some water "never would have thought of that" Mullroy said to us "clearly you have not been to Singapore" Jack had said but something had caught my eye as I saw a medallion that was around the woman's neck the medallion that I knew that I knew what it was so I picked up the medallion and took a look at it "where did you get this" I ask her "on your feet someone that looked like the Commodore of this port pointing his sword at us, we slowly got up and Jack pushed me behind him so the sword was pointing at him.

Joseph p.o.v

I decided to head over to where the strangers, Elizabeth, the governor and Commodore Norrington, at the moment Norrington had put the tip of his new blade at the two strangers that had saved Elizabeth "are you ok Elizabeth" Governor Swann said to her "yes I'm fine" the governor then looked over to Murtogg who was holding the corset in his hands who feels nervous and drops the corset and points to the two strangers "shoot them" the governor says to the guards "Father, Commodore do you really intend to kill my rescuer's" Elizabeth says to Norrington as he nods and the guards put their guns down with the two strangers pleased to know they were safe.

Lora P.O.V

The commodore puts his sword away and them raises his hand to my brother for a handshake "I believe a thanks is in order" he says to him Jack was a bit hesitant at first but he grabs it only to be pulled by the commodore as he pulls up my brothers sleeve to reveal the p mark on his arm "had a brush with the East India trading company did we Pirate" the commodore told us surprising the others he then looks at me "and I suppose your she is too" he says to my brother but still looking at me "leave her out of this" Jack said to him defending me "hang him" the governor said "Keep your guns on them men" the Commodore to his men "Gillette fetch some irons" he told the man called Gillette as Gillette went to get some iron, the commodore then rolled up Jacks sleeve up some more and sees his tattoo of a flying Sparrow "well, well Jack and Lora Sparrow isn't it?" Jack pulls his arm back and stares at the Commodore "Captian Jack Sparrow if you please sir" Jack tells him "and First mate Lora Sparrow" I tell him he then looks at the docks "well I don't see your ship, Captain" Commodore told us "we're in the market as we were" I tell him "he said they have come to commander one" one of the guards that were with us when we came here "told you he was telling the truth these are their sir" the other guard said then handed our effects to the Commodore who was examining our effects " no additional shots or powder" he then pulls out Jacks compass "A compass that doesn't point north" he then pulls out our swords and looks at it then us "and I half expected it to be made of wood" the Commodore tells us as puts our swords back into their scabers "you are without doubt the worst Pirates I have ever heard of" he tells us "but you have heard of us" Jack tells him while I smirk at him. The commodore then pulled me and Jack to Gillette who has come back with the irons "commodore I really must protest" Elizabeth says to the Commodore "careful lieutenant" the commodore tells Gillette "pirates or not they saved my life" Elizabeth says defending us "one good deed does not redeem them of a lifetime of wickedness" the Commodore Tells Elizabeth "though it seems enough to condemn us" I tell the commodore "indeed" the commodore says as Gilette was put the iron cuffs on me and Jack I saw what I thought was a familiar-looking face at the other end of the dock close to us, I didn't know why but I felt like I knew him that was when I realised it was him "Joseph" I muttered.