Go Stallions Go

I walk into  the break room area and see MG Lizzie and Josie. "Morning big game" "bounce MG if you hurry you can catch up with the Blair bitch and tongue chum her again" I wince. He smiles awkwardly as he walks away.

I stop listening after that and go find some breakfast. "Good morning Faye" I take a bite out a bagel and look at Lizzie with a confused expression. I look around "good morning" I say as if a question. "Why are you being so nice" "you stepped in and gave that bitch Penelope what she asked for" she states. "It was nothing honestly she shouldn't be doing things like that to her" "you just have been really upset" I put my hair back. "Ya I mean Josie is my friend" she smiles. "Are you going to the game" "ya I have to cheer you guys on my best friends are on the team" "right MG and Josie" I nod. "You know you should totally sign up for the performaning arts program" "I'm good I'm not a singer or a dancer" I state. "Yes you are I've seen you when no one's watching in the gym early in the mornings 4-5 when everyone usually wakes up" I blush in embarrassment. "Please don't say anything I have stage fright" "the daughter of a Mikaelson has stage fright" she asks. "Yep" "I can help with that" "I don't do drugs" I add. "Of course not how else would you be able to keep that perfect body" I smile. "Thank you and good luck at the game" she walks off.

 "Thank you and good luck at the game" she walks off

I cheer them on. They suck. I look over and see Penelope talking to MG I listen on there conversation. I feel my heartbreak so I stop listening. I wipe my eyes and go back to the game cheering on Josie.

MG
"Or is there and even bigger prize you want" she looks over at Fayte. "Uh uh first rule of being best friends don't fall in love with your best friend" I tell her. "Seems you broke the first rule" I look over at her she hugs Josie. I listen in on there conversation "you guys are losing so well" "thanks" "sorry your dad couldn't be here" "why didn't you go with them" she asks. "I didn't wanna miss the game you guys had a plan and I want to support it" I grin at her. "Do you want the girl that hates you and didn't notice you until recently or the girl that likes you and has noticed you since day one who and I can't believe I'm saying this after yesterday is actually a nice person with who tried to kill me" i look at Lizzie she rolls her way at me. Then I turn to Faye she smiles at me and I smile back. Me and Faye are just friends that's all.

Faye
Oh god they're winning this won't end well in the long end.

But hey there winning "LETS GO STALLIONS" I cheer. I look over at MG he smiles.

Nevermind they lost miserably.

They get to the end and all of a sudden I see Lizzie punch Dana. They all start fighting.

I see MG by the lockerooms and holy shit he has his shirt off. "MG" I call out. He tightens his towel I giggle "are you okay" "ya I'm owe" I touch his face. My hand glows a bright yellow. "Thanks" "you guys lost today that's amazing" i say congratulating him. I stand on my toes and wrap my arms around his neck he hugs me back. "This is weird" "ya a little bit" we let go i laugh softly. "I'm going to bed night MG" I turn on my heel to walk away. "Wait" he grabs my hand I turn to him "what"I tilt my head confused. "Uh nothing thanks again" "no problem" I let go even though I really don't want to and leave him.

I get back to our room. I look at a picture on me and Hopes dressed she's looking at it too. Dad and momma. I hear my phone ring and I pick it up "Hello" "is this Fayte Mikaelson" the woman ask. "Yes this is she who is this" I hear a gasp. She starts speaking latin. I hang up the phone "who was that" I look at hope "my mom" I answer.