𝐎𝐍𝐄

Yoongi was combing out his curls, fussing at a knot before he simply gave up, grabbing his brush. He sighed, slumping against his chair. "Beauty is stupid.." He only jerked the brush, yelping as he managed to get the knot out but it also sacrificed a few strands of his hair. He pouted but shrugged, pulling his robe around him tighter. He looked at the window, only seeing blackness stare back at him as he couldn't see out of it. Yoongi only turned back to the mirror, putting on a headband before he removed his makeup.

He gasped, wiping the product off his hands before he picked up his phone, answering the call as the ringtone started to chime out. "Hello?" "Yoongi, are you free right now?" Yoongi glanced at his reflection, taking a wet wipe and wiping his face clean. "If you are, it's okay!" Yoongi only smiled to himself. JeongGuk was just too cute! "No worries! I'm one hundred percent free! Are you okay?" "No- I mean- Yeah! I-I am. I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out.." Yoongi thought to himself, looking down at his pajamas and his robe, blushing. "By hanging out you mean-" "Nothing sexual! Just- Like- OW HYUNG! Just hanging out on your porch? Or mine?!"

Yoongi giggled, nodding to himself, "If you don't mind, can we hang out on mine? I don't think coming across the street with my pajamas on would send a nice message about me to the neighbors." "O-OH! Yeah! Is it okay if I head over now?" Yoongi thought to himself for a moment, scanning his perfumes before he nodded. "Sure. I'll make some tea if you want." "Whatever you like. See you in a few!" Yoongi only hung up, turning towards his window before he got up, pulling it open before he looked out of it. The cool air hit his face, frowning softly before he hummed under his breath, closing it before drawing the shades closed. Maybe JeongGuk could help him move his room.

୨・┈・┈・୨🎐୧・┈・┈・୧

"Jimin, they don't give any bad vibes. Just let it go." JeongGuk was annoyed with Jimin, his best friend since pre-K, "Yoongi is super nice." "And super hot as you've said." "Well, he is! Not to mention really cute in his pajamas.." "He has you wrapped around his finger already! Just admit it!" "Jimin, give him a break! This is the first time JeongGuk had the balls to ask someone out and not run away!" JeongGuk only groaned out, covering his face in his hands, too embarrassed to eat his lunch.

"Tae, you do that too," Jimin deadpanned, pouring his soup into his bowl from his thermos. "So? It still works!" Jimin only tsked, "That's not the point! That Yoongi gives me bad vibes. I can just feel it." "Maybe consult your shifty crystals and tarot cards then." "Eat my ass Tae." "Already did Chim." "Guys, seriously, I wanna eat." "Besides, it's your fault you got a shitty tarot card reading." "Maybe you're a shifty tarot card reader." JeongGuk only sighed, jumping as his phone had buzzed, pulling it out to see a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi:
Are you free after school? My own school work is so boring...

JeongGuk blushed, sending a quick text back before he locked his phone before Taehyung and Jimin could look. "Hey, what'd you say?!" "Stay out of my phone!" "We have nothing better to do! Right Chim?" "Right!" JeongGuk only groaned.

୨・┈・┈・୨🎐୧・┈・┈・୧

Namjoon watched as Yoongi tucked his phone into his jacket pocket, the male giving him an apologetic smile. "Sorry. I forgot I had to text my mother." "No worries! I'm actually surprised to find you here. I didn't take you as a coffee person." Yoongi only smiled, holding up a tea tag, "They sell my favorite tea here." "Is that like a hidden menu item? I only see coffee on the boards," Namjoon said, Yoongi shaking his head.

"Of course not. It's just something they don't sell that's common." Namjoon hummed, looking at Yoongi while the male looked around. "When did you move here?" "Last month. My mom and dad work insanely long hours and go on business trips so I'm usually homeschooling myself. It's tough but I make it work." "So you pretty much have a home to yourself?"

Yoongi nodded, the male’s hair tied back into a ponytail. "I kinda wanna have a small party maybe. Like for my birthday? They always send gifts from wherever they are. Last year, my mom sent me an authentic fan from China and my dad sent me a dress from there. I obviously haven't worn it because it's really high material but it's cute." "Where have they not gone?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I honestly can't remember. They travel so much they probably think they haven't been somewhere and they have." Namjoon only nodded, watching Yoongi with much interest before his phone went off. "Shit, sorry Yoongi. I have to run off. It was nice meeting you. If you have that party, let me know, yeah?" Namjoon only got a soft smile and nod before he ran off, getting on the bus at the last minute.

He sighed as he swiped his card, sitting down as he thought about Yoongi. The male was strange without a doubt but he certainly had a soft aura around him. Namjoon just might have a crush on Min Yoongi. He smiled to himself, putting in his headphones as he stared out the window.