9. The break up

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

2 weeks later...

|Justice's POV|

I coughed as I blew the smoke of a hookah out. I'm gonna get the hang of this. I sat on my porch with Michael and Janet waiting for August to come over.

"Look watch me do it!" Michael said and blew smoke out of his nose, then he made the smoke into an o shape.

"Damn, that was cool, how you do that?"

"Here press your lip into a o shape."

"Like this?" I demonstrated wrongly.

"No no no!" He chuckled. Damn he look fine as hell right now... his teeth are perfect. Shit, I can't deny it, I'm kinda digging Michael, but I'm faithful, unlike that hoe he with but that's his choice. He probably doesn't even like me like that...

He pressed my mouth up with his soft hands. He looked at my lips making sure they're in the right position. He was so focused that he didn't even realize I was staring at him. His cheek bones, his whole face... what has gotten into me.

I inhaled and fixed my mouth. "Now move your tongue fast." He said. I did so and o's came out.

"Keep going!" He started inhaling my exhales.

"That.was.freaking.awesome." Janet giggled.

"How did you learn that?" I asked.

"Watching vines and practicing." August started walking up.

"Hey baby!" I said getting up, kissing him.

"Ewww!" Michael scrunched his nose. He is soo funny, damn I'm liking Michael right now... "C'mon Janet, let's let them have there alone time." He made quotation fingers while saying "alone time".

|In the house|

"Hey mom we're going up to my room if that ok or..."

"Go ahead, I'm about to go out." Damn my parents are never home...

|In my room|

"Sooo babe how's it going, I haven't seen you in 4 days!" I smiled as we sat on my bed.

"It's good ma, I'm just practicing because try-outs are coming up, you know." (Football Season)

"Yeah I know, I've been practicing a little for cheerleading."

"Why don't you show me a little something something..."

"Ok-"

"Wait I gotta pee real quick..." With that he went to the bathroom. I decided to wait for him when my phone vibrated.

^Messages^

???: Hi, I'm gonna let you know that August is mine, we've been together for the past week so be gone😀

Me: Bitch, back the fuck up, before you get smacked the fuck up.😂😂😂 Damn ma, how you even get my number? You act like he's yours when he got all this.

???: Shit, then why he texting me, telling me he love me and he gonna leave you for me? Here I got proof. (A bunch of screenshot of messages were sent.) Plus I send him pictures and he sends ten to me too.

Me: Good for you, hun! You got me fucked up side bitch!😂

???: Whatever, have a good day.

Me: You too and may you find knowledge ya dizzy bitch😂😘

^End of messages^

So he cheating... this really nigga cheating...

"What the fuck August! You stupid mother fucker!"

"What you talking bout?" He said acting confused.

"Who this bitch? Huh?" I showed him a picture of the little hoe.

"Baby, I don't even know this girl!"

"Hummm, then why she sending you pictures of her harpy having ass and why your stupid ass sending some back?!"

"But I don't want her, I never texted her or ask for none of that."

"I can't believe I let your stupid ass fuck me. You took my damn virginity, I'm so stupid!" I growled.

"Baby listen-"

"No August, I can't deal with a cheater, you obviously don't want me so, do me a huge favor, loose my number, don't talk to me and leave me alone."

"Baby-" I slammed the door in his face.

"Stupid ass nigga." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. "I don't need him." Usually bitches cry over niggas, I'm not that kind of girl. I don't give a fuck unless I'm wrong. I don't fight over niggas either like that's fucking ignorant.

"He never liked me, him and his damn hoes!" I laughed to myself, there's many many niggas left in this world.

|Michael's POV|

"Look, I'm tired of you fucking everybody, and then coming back and thinking I don't know what you've been doing!"

"What are you talking about Michael?" Tatiana asked acting all innocent, knowing damn well what I'm talking about.

"Bitch don't play with me. You run the damn game! We done, with your hoeing ass. You ain't nothing but a thot, I ain't never like your flat skinny ass anyway." She stormed out and I slammed the door. I was just thing when I saw Justice in her bed laughing her ass off. I decided to kik her because shit, I wanna laugh.

^Messages^

Michael: What's so funny?

Justice: Damn, *stalker alert*

M: Tell me

J: August cheated

M: Awe, I'm sorry...

J: 😂 Niggaaaaaa, what you sorry for?

M: You don't care?

J: Nah, I can't be mad if he didn't want me, I just feel dumb for let him fuck me.

M: What you mean? You is dumb😂

J: Its you are dumb... but I'm the dumb one😂

We texted all night until we fell asleep. I got to know more about her, she's a smart and nice girl. I really like her...