Amane x reader fluff💕

So um ye- sorry if there's some incorrect spellings. English is not my native language😰
________________________________

Y/n pov

RInG riNg riNg

You opened your eyes as your alarm went off.
You jumped out of bed, excited to see your crush.
You had a crush on him since he came to your school.
His name was Amane Yugi and apparently he had a twin brother but he wasn't important.
He wasn't very talkative and and always had bruises... its starting to make me worry for some reason... I tried to not think about it and i quickly put on my uniform and brushed my hair. I ran downstairs and quickly ate my breakfast. I checked my phone to see the time and realized that i had to go or else i would be late. I grabbed my bag and and went to school running like crazy. I arrived at school and saw my two friends waiting for me at the lockers. "Hi y/n! Your a lil late" said Aoi "yea sorry about that.." i said huffing "its no big deal, we still have time left before the bell rings!" Yashiro said. I quickly changed my shoes and went to class. I sat on my seat and class started until Amane stormed in the middle of class and quickly apologized for being late. "Just go to your seat already" said the teacher. And he quickly sat on his seat infront of me. The whole time I've been staring at him and daydreaming about the day he will finally ask you out.

Time skip (bc im lazy asf)

It was the end of the day and your friends already left and you were still packing in and you were at the entrance until you realized you forgot your books! "Shit.." you cursed and quickly ran back to your classroom to find Amane crying? You ran up to him worried and asked him:" what's wrong!? Are you okay!?" He  replied with "yea i'm fine.." "no,tell me what's wrong!" "IM FINE!.." you were shocked bc this is the first time you heard him raise his voice at you. You just stared at him and gave him a hug realizing you were a lil pushy. He was confused and a little bit in shock but still gave in and hugged you back. "I'm sorry.." "No don't be, i should apologize for acting like this" you said as you pulled away from the hug. He sniffled and wiped his tears of. "Hey wanna be friends?" I asked shyly. He replied with a nod and smiled happily. I smiled back and wiped his last teardrops. 'This is the first time i ever seen him smile' i tought to myself and from that you gave him a kiss on his cheek he blushed furiously and said:" W-why d-did u-"
You just hugged him again and hugged back.
________________________________

WTF 💀💀💀 im so bad at this
I can do some requests so if want something different you can ask me anytime
Cya! And have a nice day/morning/evening