Not so good first day.....maybe

(Y/n) P.o.v

(N/n): Nickname 

(F/F): Favorite flavor

(L/a): Little age

(S/a): Stuffed animal

Shoyo-kun and me started riding to school together, me in the back and him in the front

Shoyo-kun and me started riding to school together, me in the back and him in the front. We were talking about random things and how are weekends were. Then I notice him stopped talking for a bit, like he was in a daze, I tapped him on the shoulder, he flinched and looked back at me, I have him a concern look and asked him what was wrong. 

"Oh, nothing is wrong (N/n), just thinking about what would it be like playing for an actually team" 

I nodded in understanding, I can tell that he is nervous also. I wrapped my arms tighter around his stomach. it lets him know that everything will be okay. What I didn't notice that he was blushing very hard as he felt me tighten my grip around him. After a little bit of silence, I didn't notice that I fell back to sleep. 

Hinata P.o.v 

I can feel (N/n) tighten their grip around my stomach, it does let me know that everything is gonna be fine, but I can't help but to blush. I had a huge crush on (Y/n) since second year of middle school. We were playing volleyball one day after school to practice, he set for me and I spiked the really hard, I cheered, looked back (Y/n), then froze for a bit. He was giving me one of special smiles, what he likes to call it and giving me a thumps up. 

Every time he gives me that smile, my heart starts to ache a bit

Every time he gives me that smile, my heart starts to ache a bit. At the time, I didn't understand what I was feeling, I asked my mom what it was, she said that I liked them more than a friend. Now I was really confuse because we are both guys. But now I really don't care, he helped me with my dream of becoming the next little giant, and that makes me fall for him even more. 

We both continue riding in silence, I looked back and notice that he fell asleep, I smiled and continued riding on. 

'He's so adorable' 

Time-skip-Your p.o.v 

"(N/n) wake up, we are here" 

I was woken up by Shoyo-kun shaking me a wake, I looked around and saw that we arrived at Karasuno.