Merry Christmas, From 101 Dalmatian Street

"Great job picking the Christmas decorations, Da Vinci!" Dolly barked, hanging a metallic green bauble onto a branch of the tree. She looked over at her sister, who was busy sniffing through a box of ornaments.

"Thank you, Dolly!" Da Vinci popped her head out of the box for a split second before diving back in. After a few seconds she lifted her head back out the box, with a shiny blue bauble hanging from her jaws.

"How's the decorating going, Dolly? Need any help? As you can see, Dante and I have finished decorating upstairs and we decorated the bannister!"

"Stop trying to show off Dylan." Da Vinci joked, hanging her bauble on a low branch of the tree.

"Show off? Me? Never!" Dylan laughed affectionately. He trotted over to the Christmas tree and picked up a few ornaments to decorate it with. He noticed his brother, Deepak, sitting at the window, watching intently.

"Hey, Deepak. Everything ok?" Dylan asked, padding over to look out the window.

"I invited Priscilla over to celebrate Christmas with us this year. Mum and dad said she could come over. She said she'll be here soon!" Deepak answered, wagging his tail excitedly.

"You invited Priscilla? I invited Carla!" Da Vinci mentioned "and I think she's bringing someone with her! Won't there be too many pups here?" She added worriedly.

"No, I think it's fine, I think I heard from Dimitri 2 that Dimitri 1 and 3 invited one of their friends over, and a few other pups were invited too. I'm sure it will be fine. It will be nice to have some friends over."

"That's true, you can embarrass more pups with your lame Christmas jokes." Dolly laughed, pulling a tangled up ball of tinsel from another box of Christmas decorations.

"Hey, you laughed at my Santa Paws joke!" Dylan retorted.

"Yeah, I felt bad cause no one else did." Dolly replied jokingly. Dylan's only reply was a giggle.

The pups got back to decorating the tree. Dylan helped Deepak up to put the star on the top of the tree and then sat him back down carefully, grabbing a few more ornaments from the box.

"Just a few more and I think the tree will be done!" Dylan barked, stepping back to admire the tree.

"We've all done a great job this year!" Dolly replied. She trotted over and sat down next to Dylan. A few moments later, there was a knock at the door. Dylan made his way over to open it. Standing at the door was two pups, one was a fluffy light brown Cockapoo, and the other was a small German Shepard pup.

"Hey Carla! Hi Stormy Sky! Come on in." Dylan welcomed warmly

"Hey Dylan! Hope you don't mind I invited Stormy, I know you two don't quite get along." Carla barked. Taking a nervous glance at Stormy.

"No worries, it's Christmas, I'm glad your here Stormy." Dylan replied. Closing the door behind him, he led the two pups into the living room.

"Wow, I really like your tree!" Carla exclaimed, wagging her tail happily. "We brought gifts!" She added, sitting a large present under the tree.

"Thanks, we just finished decorating it!" Dolly barked, coming over to greet the new arrivals.

"It's Christmas Eve and you've just put your tree up?" Stormy Sky asked, "I got mine done weeks ago!" She added, a surprised tone in her voice.