Chapter 22

"It's Appa!!" Beomgyu squeals when Hoseok opened the door.

Yoongi smiled and showed what he promised to Beomgyu. "I bought a big gallon of ice cream for you, son"

"Yay! Thank you so much appa! I love you!!" Beomgyu said as he kisses Yoongi's cheeks repeatedly.

"I'll prepare the table, Yoongi, go get change." Hoseok said and takes the food from Yoongi's grasp.

"I'll come with you, appa!" Beomgyu said, smile still painted on his lips.

Minutes later, Yoongi came with Beomgyu and dinner is all set. Beomgyu takes the thigh part of the chicken and happily eats it as he occasionally dips it on a sauce.

"Would you like some rice, son?" Hoseok asked.

"Just a little bit, eomma" Beomgyu said and Hoseok put a little portion of rice on Beomgyu's plate.

"What about you, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

"I would love to" Yoongi said and Hoseok put some rice on his plate.

They peacefully eat the fried chicken and just how Beomgyu delightedly eats it, they became full as well. They even watch movies (which is cartoons since the kid likes Tom and Jerry) while eating their ice creams.

"Seok, I forgot to tell you... Mom will come home tomorrow"

"Is she? It's been so long since I last saw her! We even forget to tell her about Beomgyu" Hoseok said chuckling.

Yoongi chuckled as well, "I bet she'll be whooping our ass"

"But... What is the reason she's coming home?" Hoseok curiously asked.

"Ah... I don't know... Maybe she just feels like it. You know my mom, right?"

"Ah right, she's very unpredictable" Hoseok said laughing recalling some events with Yoongi's mother.

Yoongi stared at Hoseok's face as he laughs and at Beomgyu who's happily eating his ice cream. The fear of losing them slowly consumes him and guilt is breaking free of his system once more.

'What have I done...' He thought.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked making Yoongi come back to reality as Hoseok caressed his cheeks. "You can tell me what's on your mind, my love."

"Hoseok, I..." I'm sorry...

Yoongi put his hand where Hoseok's hand are caressing his cheek. He saw in Hoseok's eyes that he's worried about him. Heck, he knows he doesn't deserve it. He got tempted, he committed a sin.

"Will you forgive me If I made a mistake?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok stop caressing Yoongi's cheek as he stared at Yoongi's eyes, showing uncertainty and suspicion. Yoongi gulped but his worries burn down when Hoseok lean in and pecked him on his lips, smiling.

"I will always forgive you, Yoongi but—" Hoseok's smiles turn into blank ones and Yoongi swears that those blank stares scared him "—I would not know if I were going to love you the same if that happens."

"Welcome home, mom" Yoongi said and hugged his mom and his Auntie Siyeon, "welcome home to you too, auntie"

"Thanks, little bud" Siyeon said ruffling Yoongi's hair making Yoongi glare at him.

"How are you my little Seokie" Minji said still hugging Hoseok who can barely breathe.

"I-I'm d-doing good... M-Mom..." Hoseok said and Minji nodded and release Hoseok.