NOTE

Hello everyone!!!

I'm really happy that all of you who are currently here putting your time to come and read this book! I hope I don't disappoint any of you since this will be my first book that I'm gonna be permanently publishing (I deleted my previous book). Anyways I hope your journey ahead in this book will be a one that you feel your time is worth putting! Lots of love- ketchupmarkie.

Copyright alert ©!!!

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COPY THIS BOOK IN ANY SINGLE WAY! GO PUT YOUR EFFORT INTO BOOKS RATHER THAN STEALING FROM OTHERS.

JUST IF ANYONE ASKS, IF YOU'RE ALLOWED TO TAKE IDEAS FROM THIS BOOK. NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED. I'm sorry but please go put your own thoughts and ideas into books and I'm sure that it will turn out great :).

POV- (point of view)

This book is fully based on a third (3ʳᵈ) person pov, if you do not feel comfortable with this then it would rather suit you to leave this book :(.

Book genre

This book is based on vampires, action and romance. If you don't like these genres then please go read another book.

This book is purely made out of the author's imagination, there is no sexualising or disrespect on any of the idols or characters which are going to be included in the book. Any spoilers given in the comments will be deleted. The person will be warned twice to stop giving spoilers or they will be blocked by the author. Sorry not sorry ;)