Misunderstandings

Sorry for the delay in uploading the chapter, this chapter is dedicated to @apollounicorn16, for helping me with the chapter. Am not completely sure of the title of the chapter so if there is a better suggestion please do let me know. 

November 20- Week 18 Day 04

Katie's POV

We had an amazing time yesterday; I still couldn't believe that we were having a baby girl. Josh and I were at the Jatie HQ, we had a meeting for our first ever Black Friday Sale and Josh was collecting some things we needed to take back home for me to click pictures. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Josh hugging me, by asking if I was ready to go back home.

J: Hey babe you ready to go home?

K: Yup, I can't believe that we are going to have our first Black Friday Sale

J: Yeah, am so proud of our hard work babe

K: Same here babe

I go to get up, but hold onto Josh's hand instead and sit back down, waiting for the pain to subside, he turns around and sits in front of me.

J: Are you ok babe?

K: Yeah, just these ligament pains, am sorry can wait please

J: Of course, have some water

K: Thanks

Josh helps me stand up and we drive back home, I see that Bella had posted on her IG it was a picture of both of us with a caption "Can't wait to meet my god daughter."

Josh's POV

Once Katie was feeling a little bit better, I help her stand up and we drive back home, Katie and I were talking about how fast time had gone by, our companies would turn one year and next year this time we would have our baby girl with us. Just then Katie asked me to pull over and see the post made by Bella.

K: Babe can you pull over you need to see this.

J: What is it?

K: Here see this

I see the picture Bella posted; I look at Katie who was just as confused. I ask her if she had told anything to Bella and she said they never spoke about this or anything close to this.

K: I don't understand why Bella posted that caption though

J: Yeah me either, we need to clear things out

K: Am a little nervous

J: Don't be

Once we reach home, we tell Dallin and Bella who were filming something that we wanted to talk to them. They had finished filming and now we were sitting in the living room and Katie tells them that she really hopes the understand and don't feel bad.

Bella: What did you guys want to talk about

Dallin: Is everything alright?

Katie's POV

I tell Dallin and Bella, that it was something important and that Josh and I both hoped that they would see where we were coming from and didn't take it personally. I felt Josh grab my hand because he knew I was nervous about this, and takes over for me. We both knew that they were going to feel bad but it had to be done so that there was no confusion on either of our end.

J: Yeah, everything is alright, its just about what Bella posted

Bella: I thought it was ok, since everyone knows you're having a girl