01

The sun peered through the screen and the crisp morning chill was blocked out by the warmth of the room. Slowly, black lashes fluttered open revealing lifeless black orbs. Hastily sitting up, the boy looked side to side with a dumbfounded face. " Eh?"

Judging by the traditional interior design, he knew that he was in someone's Minka*.  A lamp was placed above the bed, there was a small table by the left side of the bed and a closet on the right. He heard muffled voices from outside the room so he crawled to the shoji door, still half a sleep and peeked through the crack. His eyes were still sleepy so he couldn't see anything but a few figures sitting at a table.

 His eyes were still sleepy so he couldn't see anything but a few figures sitting at a table

I got kidnapped.....

The boy was too sleepy and tired to realize his current circumstances and tried to crawl back into the comforts of this futon, he doesn't even realize is not his. He didn't notice that he accidentally tipped over the lamp, alerting the men outside. 

Just as he was about to sleep, the door suddenly opened followed by a sweet seductive voice. "Good you're awake! Breakfast is ready-!" Ran's vision was blocked out and was swiftly kicked in the gut, quite hard if I may, and shot out of the room.

" AHHH! CHILD TRAFFICKER"

 The fanged boy now sat nervously at a dining table filled with grown ass(gorgeous) men. I really got kidnapped....

The fluffy teen, walked over to the table and sat far away from them, feeling nervous as they began twiddling with their fingers. The older men seemed to have finished their breakfast and we're now watching as the teen nervously eat theirs.

" Can y'all stop watching me eat? It's making me fucking nervous. Especially Mr. Bean, he looks like a pedophile, with that blush on his face."

An arrow struck through Ran's chest, feeling completely misunderstood and insulted by the name. He merely found the teen adorable and it reminded him of his younger brother when they were kids.

" What's by your name, kid?" Takeomi asked, reminding that the others that they don't know their name yet.

The teen swallowed and introduced their selves. " I'm Jin"

Silence followed in the table as they waited for Jin to tell more but they continue to eat.

"That's it? No last name or family and anything?"

" Fuck those, what the fuck are you? A girl or a boy?"

" First off" Jin lifted a finger clearing her mouth. " Fuck my last name and family. They can fuck themselves for all I care. And second, I'm neither"

Jin nonchalantly came out to a bunch of wanted criminals as if it was the easiest thing to do for a person their age. Takeomi and Sanzu seemed more surprised than the others.

Their late younger sister, Senju had a hard time coming out to them and this suicidal bitch did it with a blank face.

" Oh yeah, before I forget" Jin suddenly stated catching the attention of everyone. " This has shrimp"

" And? If you don't like it then don't eat it, ungrateful brat" Rindou huffed.

" No no, this food is no doubt the best food I've eaten in days. The thing is.... Yer efforts of preventing me from dying is going down the drain if I'm eating something I am deathly allergic to"

.
.
.
Bonten:(⌐■-■)

Jin: ( ╹▽╹ )

" GRAB THE NEEDLE!!!"

" I GOT ONE!!"

" GET YOU'RE DRUGS AWAY FROM THE KID!!!"

" THAT'S NOT A FUCKING EPIPEN!!!"

" I love drugs"

" FOR FUCK SAKES JUST GET THE EPIPEN AND STAB IT !!!"

" ON THE RIGHT LEG YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!"

" WHICH ONE IS RIGHT!?"

" OI THEY'RE SWELLING!!"

" Take yer time"

" JUST SHUT UP AND STAB IT!!"

----------+++-

Ran slander y'all, my poor baby Sanzu has been slandered for all the books I've read.

This book would have a minimum of 20-25 chapters cuz someone wants to wallow in pain. 👀 U ain't slick.