Night 1

"Hm..." I sat there in silence. "This is gonna be bor-"
Just then a phone rang. "Huh?" I picked it up. "Hello? Hello?"
"Hello." I answered back. "Hello and welcome to your new summer job, at the new and improved freddy fazbear's pizza. Now I'm here to tell you what to expect from your new exciting career path."
"Ok"I said "so I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but there's really nothing to worry about. You'll be fine. So let's focus on getting you through your first night."
"Yes."
"Now first of all, you have a flashlight"
"Ok"
"And let's see... Um, the animatronics. Yes."
"What about them"
"Oh well um, they... They walk around at night"
"What?! kind of haunted place is this?!"
"Um... Well, there left in some kind of free roaming mode at night"
"Okay?"
"They even let them walk around during the day. Ain't that neat?"
"That's messed up"
"Now there's a big chance they'll see you as an endoskeleton and they'll want to stuff you in a suit"
"Oh hell no! Good thing I brought this gun"
"Yeah, the engineers don't ha-wait you brought a gun?!"
"What? I feel more safe with it"
"Why would you bring a gun?!"
"You know what? I'm gonna hang up."
"Wait! no no no no no!"*booooooooooop*
Heck I don't need his help. I got a gun! I turned on the camera. The bunny was gone.
"AAHH!" I dialed the phone guys number.
"Hell-"
"Why did you move the freakin bunny?!"
"What I didn-"
"dude I'm scared... The bunny, it's in the dining room!"
"I told you, I wasn't joking!"
" send help please!"
"Ok, I'll come Over and help"
Thank god. I heard climbing in the vents. Bunny was in there "AAHHH!" I turned the light on for the vent. The bunny was staring at me. I saw the Freddy mask. I quickly put it on. Then the bunny came over to his face. "AAAHH!!!" I grabbed my gun and shot it two times. BOOM! BOOM! The bunny's eye turned crooked and it had two bullets through it. He then ran away. Just when he went to the back stage to hide, he saw Freddy coming after him! "OH GOD!" He shot Freddy in the chest. Freddy fell to the floor. "AAAH!" Freddy yelled "why did you do that?!"
"Phone guy?!"
" I came to save you! And you shoot me?!"
"Well why are you dressed up like the fucking bear?!"
"It's a damn disquise!! You used a gun to shoot the expensive, irreplaceable animatronics!"
"I'm using it for defense!"
"No! These things cost over $80!!"
Just behind them fighting, was Bonnie. Phone guy saw Bonnie. "AAAHHHHH!! Jeremy! Pull me in!"
"I'm sorry but I'm not getting near that thing!"
"Jeremy! Please!!! Are you just gonna let me get stuffed in a suit?!"
"Your already in one."
"This one doesn't have cross wires and wires and metal!!!!"
Bonnie then grabbed phone guy and put him on the table. "AAAAHHH!"
As Bonnie started ripping him apart, blood splattered every where. Jeremy tried not to listen to the disgusting sounds of organs splattering and flesh ripping. Phone guy just kept on yelling on in pain.
Then Fredy and Chica came into the room. They all started murdering. Then Jeremy had enough. He got up and shot chica in the back of her head. She turned around. "Oh look I'm a chicken! Yeah I'll do it again" he shot chica in the eye, and her eyeball fell onto the floor. "I'm chica the chicken! And I eat bread crumbs even though I can't eat!" Chica frowned and looks at the ground. He shot all three of them repeatedly. Then they all froze. Oh no... "There charging up there super blasters... I'm gonna die!"
I said. "Shit..." Just then the bell rang 6 AM. "OH YEAH SUCKERS!!IM OUT OF HERE!!"