Long Live the Queen (the art style is NOT supposed to look like The Lion King)

Shenzi and Winda (Shenzi's mother), after Ahadi (Mufasa and Taka's father) killed her

I have a theory for The Lion King:
So, everything was peaceful and the hyenas still lived in the Pridelands. Ahadi, the king, wanted to show his sons how to fight, but he didn't want to test it on one of his pride members, so he ventured out into the savanna with his two cubs.

He saw Winda, the matriarch of the hyena clan watching Shenzi, her cub, play in the grass. Ahadi knew Winda briefly, but he was not a good leader, unlike his mate, Uru, who was peaceful and kind. Winda had a similar personality to Uru; she was devoted, friendly, calm, protective, understanding, and patient.

Ahadi told his cubs to watch and then he pounced on Winda while she was unaware and started attacking her. Shenzi tried to charge at Ahadi, not knowing that she was just a cub, but Winda insisted she ran and hid. Shenzi hesitated, but then sprinted to a nearby shrub. In minutes, it was over. Taka (Scar), when he was still kind and not jealous, felt bad for the hyena matriarch, while Mufasa was just amazed of his father's strength. Ahadi had killed a noble leader.

Shenzi was so sad that she decided when she was older she would get revenge.

And then, that time came. She gathered two other hyenas to find Ahadi and kill him. Shenzi was the leader now; in real Africa, when the hyena queen dies, her daughter claims the crown. The kill was successful, they found Ahadi alone on a hunt.

Also, Taka and Mufasa were now young adults. But Taka was Scar now, because Ahadi had attacked Taka because Taka felt bad for Winda. Scar (Taka) did not care when his father died, because Ahadi was never fair to him, but Mufasa was furious because he only ever saw the good side of his father, other than the kill; but the truth was, Ahadi had no good side. Mufasa got so angry that he banished the hyenas.