part 6

The next day, he went to get Outer. To his surprise, Outer handed him some flowers. “H-here you go!” He was blushing like crazy.

Sci smiled and blushed a bit. “Thank you.”

“Sci? C-can i tell you something?”

“Of course.”

Outer stood in front of Sci and seemed to be gathering courage. He then pulled Sci to him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. Sci blushed heavily. “O-Outer?”

“I-I like you, Sci. I-In a romantic way!” Outer’s face was completely blue from blush. Sci was the same but a lighter shade. “W-Will you go out with me?”

Sci smiled and kissed Outer on the cheek. “Yes. when?”

“Tonight at eight?”

“Sounds good. Let’s go to work, alright? I’ll drop you off at the same time, hopefully leaving you with enough time to get ready.” Outer nodded and they went to work, hand in hand.

After work, Sci dropped Outer off at home and both went to get ready. At eight, Sci went to grab Outer and they decided to go out to eat, then they went for a walk, finally settling down in the same spot they met. They hung out for hours. It was almost midnight by the time they were finished with their date. It was really late so Sci stayed with Outer. 

They laid by each other and cuddled up, soon falling asleep. Both of their last conscious thoughts before falling asleep was: “I can get used to this. I'm happy.”