Prolouge

namimori hospital:
"Congratulations mr. and mrs. Sawada you now have two healthy twins!" The doctor said the nurse brought out a baby girl first and she stared at them with big curious eyes-you could already tell who the smart one was "this is your oldest by 15 minutes, what would you like to name her?" The nurse asked happily handing the baby to her father-Iemitsu a big muscular man with a seemingly kind smile and blond hair and brown narrow eyes- "Honey I think we'll name her tsunayoshi boyish I know but she'll be my little tuna fish!" He said happily as he smile down on the little girl.
"This is your younger twin what will you name him?" The next nurse asked handing him to nana-a kind woman with big brown doe eyes and short brown hair- she smiled brightly as she held the small child "I'll name him this time, it's only fair you named tsu-chan! His name will be......Natsuhiko or nat-kun!" She said
Time skip two weeks later (I'm too lazy to write what happened):
Nana was just released to the hospital and was going shopping for her new babies in Tokyo while Iemitsu watched them for her. 'I'm sure they'll look great on them!' She said as she smiled crossing the street, suddenly there was a screech and then darkness, Sawada Nana was in a car accident status:coma family:safe.
Iemitsu was by her bedside with a dead look in his eyes the doctors had told him they weren't sure if she was ever going to wake up, it was a heavy truck that hit her.
Loud cries could be heard behind him as if the twins understood what had happened. Iemitsu stood up to all to the nurse knowing he could never raise his children let alone two babies. So with a heavy heart and a dead look in his eyes he put his daughter up for adoption just hoping nobody would kill her because she had his blood.
He took Natsuhiko with him to Italy.
Little did he know he chose the wrong one.
Big curious eyes looked on at the retreating figure of her father yelling and crying for him as a baby should for a parent, only for him to not even glance at her again... as soon as he turned the corner a dark look soon entered the child's eyes as she stopped crying and entered a dreamless sleep.
Tbc
(I hope you like it \(•^•)/ please leave a comment/review on what I should do to improve! And sry that it's short :P)
~Melody