1.

It's raining again. I like it. It has come to my attention that everyone in this god damn school seems to hate the rain. I don't know why though? Rain is peaceful, calming almost, watching the minuscule droplets of water cascading from the sky hitting the side of the window once in a while, seeing the glass fog up ever so slowing. I enjoy it. But it can often get ruined by the rather loud moaning coming from my idiotic class mates, who repeatedly say
"it's meant to be summer" followed by heavy sighs.
I only have 5 minutes left until I leave this awful high school forever and start my extraordinary adventure around America with my best friend. Sure high school has been hell at times but I have had a lot of great memories with my friends, however, I am very very happy that I'm leaving it behind.

I glance across to the captain of the football team gloating to his team mates about how many girls he's going to bang over the summer. They make me sick, I roll my eyes and fiddle with the hem of my t shirt, noticing the coffee stain at the bottom from this morning. The clumsy waiter at my local coffee shop tripped, spilling the hot coffee onto my shirt. In the end, I got that coffee for free.... and an extra one for free as well.

I get pulled out of my thoughts by the bell ringing and the whole of my class jumping up and screaming. The jocks high fiving and fist pumping, the White girls hugging and crying telling each other how much they're going to miss eachother. I, however, push past everyone and enter the corridor soon joined by my best friend, Anna, who was smiling from ear to ear.
"Hannah! Hannah wait up" she shouts to me
" Are you excited for our travelling adventure tomorrow?" She chirps

"How could I not be" I smile back

I'm Hannah, aged 18, and I'm about to go on my wondrous adventure around America.
First stop. L.A

-----------
Hi everyone!! I'm starting this new fanfic and it's about calum hood and 5sos. I'm really excited about it and I hope you enjoy it :)