Chap 1

Humans and vampires had a war about thousands of years ago. After that brutal war ended, those vampires won, but they kept humans alive. And they alsoS promised to human that humans and vampires were separated into two cities. No vampires are permitted to enter the human city. But with one condition that humans have to give them blood. Every 2 years, they will take 5 humans to their city. Humans called that day was "The red day". That day, vampire can reach the human city.

And about witches. Actually, witches do not disappear before the war. It's because a vampire has cursed them since he witches are a threat. Almost all of the witches became sick and died of unidentified reasons. The few remaining witches must blend in with the human world. 

Hi! My name is Kim Seohee. One interesting fact about me is I am a witch. Like I have mention about Witches' history above, I and my bestfriends are the remaining  witches and we are living with humans. Actually, human and witches have things in common such as blood, food,.. Except for witches don't aging and we use magic or spells. My family died during the disease raged so I live with my bestfriends. Their name are Park Minyoung- the one that look sweet but can kill anyone with a glance; Lee Min- the aggressive ones with stranger but she is the mother of the group; Kim Hanna- the youngest and the cutest ; Lee Ara- the smart ones and also the healer, she may look calm but actually a crackhead inside. Every day before we leave the house, we must take Ara's potion, the pill she made that can transforms us into human beings for a day. 

                                                                              *********************

Seohee POV

The sun was shining brightly through the window and the smell of the freshly bake bread was on my plate. I immediately put the hot bread into my mouth to took a bite. Then I checked at my watch and realized I was late for work. Suddenly a voice spoke up.

" DO NOT forget to take the pill" Lee Min said

" Yes, mom" I quickly answer her and took the pill. Then I dashed  to my workplace.

After few minutes, I arrived a primary school. I saw some of my students greeted me. I quickly walked to my classroom.

Third person POV

" Ms. Kim is here!!!" One of the student spoke up

All the student stood up and all said

"Good morning Ms. Kim"

Then Seohee walk into the class, she smiled to them and asked them to sit down. 

" I love Ms. Kim classes, she is the best history teacher ever." A student whispered to the others

" Me, too." The other student whispered back

" Thanks, but you two shouldn't talk privately during class"  Seohee said while smile widely

"Your welcome Miss" Another student spoke up and made the whole class burst in laugh.

" Alright, enough of joking around. I have an announcement." Seohee said

The student all looked at her and waited for her to continued. 

" We had trip tomorrow !! Make sure you guys all ready okay?" Seohee said.

Everyone cheered 

Skip to after class.

Seohee walked down the hall and she saw Minyoung made her way over Seohee.

" Did you see, Hanna?"   Minyoung asked but she looked very nervous.

"No, what happen?" Seohee noticed Minyoung worried face so she asked her bestie what happen