A Sticky Situation

Before starting the story, I would like to thank the icon herself; cupcakke helping me write this story :)!

  It was the opening night of the concert competitions. Squidward and Squilliam would be competeing for the pearl clarinet, the most treasured musical instrument in The Bikini Bottom.

  "Oh Squiddy" Squilliam would say, not knowing he'd be moaning that very name a few hours later. "Are YOU really going to compete with ME?!?! Everyone knows I'm the best musician the ocean has ever seen!"

  "Oh please." Squidward rolls his eyes in annoyance. "YOU only won because of the-" He was imminently cut off by Squilliam.

  "SHHHHH" He yells at Squidward. "No owner knows-"

"Uh uh uh" Squidward says, moving his thick, juicy tentacle finger in a no motion. "We all know why the water was salty that year"

Squilliam scoffs, and walks off. His bbl shakes and makes bubbles behind him as his tentacles make the sexy sounds they always do.

After the first day came to a close, Squidward and Squilliam met up backstage.

"You had a lot to say back there" Squilliam says looking Squidward up and down.

"You had a lot done back there" Squidward responds in a flirtatious tone. He walks up to Squilliam and firmly grasps his ass. He remembers his lessons from Spongebob and Patrick

Squilliam yelps, then blushes.

"S-Squidward I" Squilliam manages to stutter before Squidward puts his sticky tentacle finger over his mouth.

"You're stuttering and we didn't even get started" Squidward smirks. He begins to kiss Squilliam's neck and he lets out a moan.

Not being able to resist any longer, Squilliam pushes Squidward against the wall. They look each other in the eyes, and head to the dressing room.

Once the door clicks locked, clothes go flying.

"I never knew you had this side to you, Squidward." That's the only thing Squilliam can manage to get through his pleasured moans.

"There's a lot you don't know about me" Squidward responds.

He then grabs Squilliam by his unibrow, and begins to hit Squilliam from the back.It's not along time untill the water becomes salty once again.

Squilliam looks back, and smiles. He proceeds to bring out booty hole beads.

"I was saving these for the judge but-" He pauses and looks down.

Squidward nods.

As they get the residue on the beads, the go ass to ass, taking the levels together untill they can't take any more.

After a quick trick of Squilliam making Squidward's penis into an balloon animal as he stil had foreskin, a door opens.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" Squilliam yells.

"What is it daddy?" Squidward says on his knees.

"He's here! I- I-" Squilliam stammers.Sweat droplets for on his face that has a clear sticky layer.

"We need to go, NOW!" Squidward yells.

They run down the hall, and out the emergency exit together. They call an Uber, and the cabi driver is none other than Spongebob. He finally passed his boating exam.

They ride off to the corals (suburbs), then proceed to park at the top of the sand bank. The boat begins to shake, and everyone experiences immense pleasure.