ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ⁰⁰¹

Chapter 001 :
ᴀ ɴ ᴏ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ

Currently reading a book under a tree in their garden

Currently reading a book under a tree in their garden. The young girl was spending her weekends at the mansion with her little brother, Ran.

Ran was a quiet and carefree child, she didn't had any problem with him. And the child seems too attach to Y/n but she didn't mind, she was somewhat enjoying the little boy's company.

A tug of her shirt took her attention, seeing that it was just Ran. He was staring at the H/c haired girl, who gave him a questioning look. Settling down her book and lifted Ran to sit on her lap.

"What's the matter?" She asked even though Ran doesn't know how to properly speak.

"Y...y-y/...n" his words was somewhat struggling, but she was sure that he's trying to say her name.

"Hmm.. you almost said it Ran, it's okay you'll say it without struggling one day" she sweetly smile at him as she nuzzle her nose to his. This made the little boy giggle at her.

Ran was an um.. lets say unique? He was sometimes cold at the maids and butlers even their father. But when it comes to his older sister he was cheerful and carefree towards her.

A certain person was standing at the hallway staring at the two child from the window. Looking at the young girl's smile with anger, he wanted her stoic and emotionless face not this cheerful and sweet. There's a forming hatred from the man towards the little boy, Ran was the cause of her change.
.
.
.
"Lady Y/n" the maid called her, taking her attention out from writing.

"What is it that you need?"

"M-master Ran doesn't want to eat his food u-unless it was you who feeds him" the maid stutter. Why was she nervous if she asked, well the little boy threw a plate at her.

The young girl stood up before she sighed. Following the maid to the dining room where Ran is.

Swinging the door open, she saw Ran patiently waiting for her. When the little boy saw Y/n he run towards her before engulfing her in a hug, he's like a cat needing her attention.

She sat down to his seat with Ran on her lap facing the table. "You're really handful aren't you?"

Picking up the spoon as she feed Ran who immediately obliged, he hum in content. The maids was in awe as they watch Y/n who's happily feeding her brother who is in delight.

Ran tried to feed himself resulting to smudge the food on his face. The young girl laugh at her brothers adorableness.

Picking up a napkin, she holds his face with her thumb and index finger as she wipe the messy smudge of food on his face. His cheeks was soft and squishy she couldn't help but to pinch it with amusement.

"Y/n." A cold voice interrupted them.

She turned around only to be meet with her father's stoic face and cold stare. The young girl up gently placing her little brother down.