2× the white family

Hi,im Abby,I know,I've said before but I didn't really  expand that for you,so yeah. Let's talk about me;Abby white.
Who I'm I?,well,I'm just an ordinary teenage girl,well not so ordinary when I get into details with you. So since we're talking about me,you have to know the basic and the non basic,but first the basic;my family,the white family and me,cause I'm part of the fucking family!.

I'm Abby,just turned 17 two days ago. I live in port Harcourt(port Harcourt is a city in rivers state in Nigeria) with my parents,obviously!,not that I enjoy it thou. I attend white rose academy,I know what your thinking,yeah I too don't dig the whole Abby white attending white rose academy,what are the odds. Well my school is basically owned by a church so that's a fucking hippy yah yay! For me. Just to clear some shit,I'm done with high school,its just I'm gonna go back to when I was still in school during my semi final and final year,so you'll be able to understand the whole narrative when I move backwards in the story,but I'll be sure to state my age at that time. I'm currently 17. I don't think I have any one to consider a close friend,oh yeah!, except this girl i met in jamb tutorial class.(JAMB  joint. Admission. and matriculation. Board;its like an exam we write after finally year in highschool. we register and we are given location to write. your location is determined on the date span you register,so if you register late your location could be in another state;and thats just fucking hippy yah yay! For you. the exam is just a day thing with four course related to your career choice. after the exam your score will be posed on the jamb site and then that would determine if you will be able to attention the university of your choice,cause each university has a certain score you must pass or reach. Yeah I know;stressful,but it basically similar to the ACT,SAT and TOEFL you guys write). Yeah so I met her over jamb tutorial class. Her name was-shes still around so imma rephrase that,her name is Livia,Livy for short. Livy brown. Shuuusshhh!, I don't wanna hear it!, I know what your thinking white,brown;is it accidental or intensional or are the odds jus that big,infinity and beyond (ha! Toy story,been long I watched that shit). OK what else,whatever I have nothing else so I'll reveal all my secrets and personality as the book goes. So now let's talk about the white family.

The white family,my family. We are Five in total,imma start with mom and then we go like that.

Mom; sia smith white
Yeah,don't hype it,my mom name is same with the famous singer,yeah yeah yeah!. Its actually a traditional name thou,i can't remember what it means thou,he! Who gives a shit,not me that's for sure. She's 31,I think. So she's the mom obviously, she owns a baking institute,yeah thats pretty much it. OK I have nothing to say,so imma end there,hehe,if you dont dig it come fight me biach!.

Dad;james Gerry white
OK so..... He's dad,I don't really know much about my dad,but what I do know is; he's a royal pain in the fuvcking ass. He's 36 or something, he works in a fabric company, yeah they make fabric. I dont really know the name never had the time to care. uh I don't really know he's birthday,he doesn't talk about himself.

Lil sis; grace white
My sister,the kid who basically doesn't know me  or acknowledge my existence,that brat,she's a stubborn bitch if you ask me. She's  just 6 thou, she's still in primary 1 (so yeah that's basically 1st grade),she goes to this big ass fancy money wasting school,i care so less that i don't even remember the name. she's a sassy brat who never gets scolded at and does whatever the shit she wants,and no one ever dare touch her. Yh,so thats basically her.

Lil bro; kelvin white
My Lil brother,he doesn't talk that much, a quite but harsh kid. He's 13  thou,he attends same school as me,yh don't get the idea that we talk or something,yh we hardly see each other at school,and I sure as hell love it that way. He's into those weird video game shit,I basically don't care or give a shit. He can go fuck hims- okay! Thats a enough hehe *awkward laugh* sorry about that 😁.

My supposed not so twin elder sister; Katelyn white,Kate for short.
So,yeah she's my supposed 'twin' sister because we look a lot a like;they say, which I doubt with my worthless life!. She's the perfect white sheep in the family(lol,see what I did there. 'White sheep' ha!),she's the supposed 'golden child',mom's favorite thats after grace that is. She's the perfect miss goody two shoes,miss perfect in every thing. She makes me look bad ,and I hate it,she always claiming right in everything and she looks for my every flaw and practically tattoo it on my fucking face!. She's 21 she in college now UST (university of science and technology;its a university in rivers state) she stays off campus in her own apartment. She's the best and the worse!. She's the best of the worse!.

Yh, there you have it. My family. Eh this feel like a shitty diary or something😕.

So yeah thats it for now I guess

Aaarrrrfhhhhh!, uwu!!!!, im just really happy I can't believe I'm writing this,its soooo.....ha!, well all best of luck to Abby. god I really love this book I'm writing now, I hope you guys like it too.

Well comment vote and share~~