Calls and Calls

Author :
Rory that night went to the guest room. She cleaned herself and treated her wounds.

She slept in the guest room that day.

Next day she woke up and found that Adam had already gone to his work.

Rory still have one month holidays. She asked for 2 month holidays for her marriage.

They granted her holidays because she never took any extra holiday in the two years of her work.

While Rory took so many holidays Adam didn't.

He was the CEO of a big company so if he would take holidays his company would face bankruptcy(Note the sarcasm).

Ya so when she found out that he's gone she went to the kitchen and made herself some food.

She was not upset anymore. Instead she was angry about how Adam could do something like that.

She was more angry at herself than at Adam. How did she let him beat her. 

Then she suddenly remembered John. She doesn't know what happened to him.

Rory:
While I was eating I suddenly remembered John. I don't know what happened to him after Adam beated him.

I just remember Adam calling his bodyguards to take John to the hospital. I just hope he's okay.

I called him and it went on like this-

Rory- Ohh gosh thank God you picked up. I was so worried about you. I'm really really sorry John for all the things that happened yesterday. It's all my fault. I shouldn't  have hugged you at the first place. I'm so sorry (I started crying while saying this).

John- Wait wait don't cry. It's not your fault. Why are you blaming yourself. Just stop crying. I'm perfectly fine. (I wiped my tears).

Rory- Are you sure that you aren't lying to me.

John- Ya seriously Rory I'm fine. I just got some injuries but I'm still perfectly fine.

Rory- I'm so glad to know that. I never thought something like this could happened. I'm so sorry. I just......

John- Look Rory I know that you might get hurt If I say this but this is for your own good. I know it's only been a month since your marriage but you really need to leave that guy. You should divorce him. The behavior that I saw yesterday wasn't normal. It was like uhmm like he is obsessed with you and can't let anyone else touch you. He was continuously referring to you as an object that is his.

Rory- Uhmm seriously say I don't know what to do. This was the first time Adam had been so angry at me.

John- Look Rory I understand what you're feeling. My sister also had a psycho boyfriend and he was seriously dangerous. He didn't let anyone touch her or even see her. He was so possessive of her. He even once locked her in a room. It was terrifying. I don't want you to go through what my sister went through. It was horrible. You can't even imagine what it was like so I really need you to leave him. Now the decision is yours.

Rory- Hmm I understand. I also don't wanna go through that. I've seen your sister while she was going through that. She was looking so depressed. It was like she's dead from inside . Don't worry I'll figure this out. Just trust me I'll not let him do that to me.

John- Okay I trust you. I'll talk to you later I have to take medicines. Just take care okay. Just try not to hurt yourself in any of this. Just keep in mind I'm always with you.

Call Ended

John is right that behavior was not normal at all.

I told myself that "Yesterday I didn't fought back and I regret it now but from now on I won't let him do whatever he wants. I know we're married but that doesn't mean that he can control my life. It's none of his freaking business".

While I was saying these things I didn't noticed a tear falling from my eye.

I know it's silly or dumb to cry but I'm still shocked about what happened.

To be honest I started liking Adam. He was really sweet to me. I always felt safe around him.

I don't know, right now I'm having mixed feelings.

I don't know what to do. Only thing I know is that I need to talk to someone who would understand me.

I need to tell someone what I feel about everything that happened yesterday.

And the only person I could think of right now is my mom. She always understands me.

I need to talk to her.

I called her and told her everything that happened.........

Rory: Mom I don't know how could he do this.

Mom: Look Rory I know it might hurt you but I think you're overreacting. Every husband is like that you don't need to make it such a big issue.

Rory: Mom you don't understand. You weren't there. You don't know how cruelly he beated me. That was not normal behavior at all.

Mom: Rory you should be thankful that you have such a loving husband. He loves you so much that he can't see you touching another man. He's just jealous. It's nothing more.

Rory: Oh god mom you don't understand. That was not jealousy at all. It was something I cannot describe. Don't you trust me.

Mom: Of course I trust you Rory but you're misunderstanding him.

Rory: Okay fine maybe he was jealous but what about the beating thing. He can't beat me like that. He have no right to do that.

Mom: Rory maybe he was just angry because you touched another man so he might have released all his anger on you.

Rory: ....................

Mom: Look Rory husband's are like that. They makes mistakes, apologize and everything goes back to normal. Okay?!. I'm sure Adam will apologize to you.

Rory: Mom but that doesn't change the fact that he beated me so much just because I hugged John.

Mom: .............

Rory: *Sighs*. Mom leave it I'll talk to you later. Bye.....

Heya guyz and gurlz
What's up!!. Well here goes another chapter. Hope you all liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Now bye👋