•°||Can we be together?||°•

This story has two parts but different endings in each part, for better understanding, this is the angst part, and the next part will be the happy ending one. I think you got it, right?

|| AU: In this AU, Madara Uchiha has never met his soulmate, he was very excited to know about his soulmate ( Not that he showed that he was excited to anyone, other than his otōto ), but when he turned 15 and waited for his soulmate mark, it never appeared... Which led him to believe that he doesn't have a soulmate, making him even more cold than he already was.

On the other hand, Naruto Uzumaki-Namukaze, who was born several years later in the village hidden in the leaves, also seem to have that same problem... When he was roaming around the Shinobi nations with his master ( Jiraiya ) for his training, and turned 15. He was also very excited to see his soulmate mark, but his mark also didn't appear, but he didn't lose hope! He believed he has a soulmate and he will find them eventually, just the right time has to come! And his master also believed in him.||

~|||*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•|||~

     The whole shinobi alliance is shivering under the gaze of none other than... Madara Uchiha himself. Many had one thought going on their heads, "Is this what it feels like to go against a legendary Shinobi..." It wasn't a question, it really wasn't. Just Madara looking at them was enough to make them all shiver... Madara Uchiha truly lives up to his name, he was talking to Kabuto, the one who Edo-tensei him back to life, to fight the Shinobi alliance.

     "Hm... Every nation has an alliance with eachother to fight against me?" Madara asked Kabuto as he was very interested in this. Never in his life would he have thought that the Shinobi nations would make an alliance to fight along with eachother, he wanted to know how this happened exactly, it's not like he wasn't happy that they are fighting together now... He just wanted to know how, he with his friend ( Hashirama ) had tried many things to get the Shinobi nations to have an alliance with eachother, but it never succeed. How did they achieved this now?

     "That is all thanks to Naruto Uzumaki, that the Shinobi nations are fighting together, and not against eachother. He really surprised me doing this" Kabuto said honestly, he really didn't expect the kid ( Naruto ) to be able to really form the alliance between all the great shinobi nations. He really is unpredictable.

     "Hm... Very intriguing indeed. What more information do you have on this Naruto you talk about?" Madara asked. He didn't expect one single soul to do all that work. "Interesting... No one has ever taken my interest this easily, I didn't even need to see him, you interest me Naruto Uzumaki..." He was thinking what is so special about this boy, and what exactly he did to form the alliance. But he also wanted to see this boy now...

     "Nothing much, just that he is the Jinchūriki of the Kyūbi no Kitsune, and that he never gives up." Kabuto said, he just added the never gives up part, because he has seen that with his own eyes... That kid really never gives up...

     "Hn.." Madara said. Now this is more interesting than he thought it would be, the Jinchūriki of the Kyūbi... But he wasn't sure about the 'Never gives up' part. But anyways he has a whole shinobi alliance to deal with right now, not that they'll be able to make him even sweat a little bit.

     The next thing that happened was Madara jumping down from top of the hill he was standing at, where he was re-animated and was talking to Kabuto, and started walking towards all the Shinobi, and slowly the walk started to form a sprint, and then to a full blown run towards all the Shinobi.