warm summer

It's very warm summer morning, you window is open, blinds swaying softly with shafts of yellow sunlight gently resting on your walls.

You snuggle up next to your blanket for a moment; turn off your alarm before it goes off to hear the gentle wind in the background.

You lie there for a while, enjoying the nice warm breeze. You get up and walk down the hallway, your feet gently go on the cold hardwood floor. You walk until you get to the kitchen to grab the toaster, plug it in; and grab some soft bread and put it in the toaster for 1 1/2 minutes. You yawn and stretch and say "..mm.. The perfect toast (small giggle) golden brown" You put some cold butter on the toast along with some jelly or honey.

You open your window thats to the right of your kitchen table, leaving the blinds halfway open so the sun doesn't get in your eyes. You feel a slight breeze as you're biting into the warm toast.

You finish all of your food and walk down the hallway to make a left; you're in the bathroom now.

You start the shower and put it on hot (you sit in the steam for a little and turn the heat down).

You get in the shower and relax and stretch, you put some shampoo in your hair and scrub your softly scalp and rinse it out. You decide to skip the conditioner today.. (maybe tomorrow!)

You get done in the shower and dry off but you don't dry your hair completely. You put on some soft comfortable clothes and you grab a really soft blanket.

You walk out of your bathroom down the hallway and open your backyard door, you walk outside. "the temperature cooled down a lot..~" you say under your breath.

You put the blanket down on the grass (your house is on a flat hill); you look at the sunrise.

Your big dog comes outside and lies next to you, and you put your head on its chest.

The end :)