Main Characters 😩✨

Name: Elyse Rosemary Name in work: Rose

Name in work: Rose. She got that name because she loves roses. How thorny they are and how they are usually the color of blood. Maybe, from derived from her last name as well. Criminal. Goes around robbing valuable stuff, killing innocent people and making others lives miserable. She is a professional criminal. No one knows her real name, her identity, where she lives or anything about her to be exact. She's good at what she does.

Personality: Elyse is a savage. She is clever, aware of her surrounding, figures out easily if she can trust someone or not and most of all strong. Her excellence in combat that should be given a prize at. She's flexible and has never been caught in a crime scene. And most of all.. and an excellent liar. 

Name: Taiko Vam-Astel

Name in work: Astel. Do you know what astel means? It's apparently an arch placed above a workers in a mine. Over here he's the arch and the worker is Rose. He's the most trusted acquaintance of Elyse. Acquaintance wouldn't be the right word. They're close friends out of work as well. That aside, he works as the hacker of the agency. His amazing ability of lurking people in has come in use with them a lot. His fem-like face comes in handy as well. He is the brain of their group.

Personality: He's kind and warm besides being a criminal. He thinks that while he is doing the illegal works he can make up for those sins by showing kindness to other people while he's out of work. Elyse doesn't mind that. She can't stop him now can she? Though if you hit a nerve of his, he'll make sure you see the worst of worst days your entire life.

 She can't stop him now can she? Though if you hit a nerve of his, he'll make sure you see the worst of worst days your entire life

Name: Eden Amore

Name in work: Ed. Ed meaning wealthy spear, protector, guard, friend. He's all of that. He's wealthy, one of the richest man out there. A really good protector, amazing fighter. And rest you know it. He's a detective. A really smart one to be exact. The smartest one out there. Not even a single case of his has lasted one month without being solved when it's handed to him. He's smart and amazing in combat as well.

Personality: Workaholic. One word should be enough. The man being how smart he can be never leaves his work. As soon as a case is assigned to him, he won't leave it. Even out of work he'll be around finding clues. His colleagues have tried to get him out of work a lot of times but he just wouldn't budge. He has a hard time understanding others feeling, if they are feeling sad, happy or if they are being sarcastic. He is short tempered and gets angered easily.

 He is short tempered and gets angered easily

Name: Iris Abilene

Name in work: Abi. Iris's name doesn't really have any meaning behind it. But she wants to create her own meaning behind it. Abi- a colleague you can trust full heartedly. She's amazing in combat and basically the guard of their agency. She's also a side-kick of Ed as they are close friends. He thought Iris has the capability to once become a great and an amazing detective. 

Personality: She's confident. She never lets harsh comments let her down. She helps others light up their mood as well. Did I say she was a badass? Sarcastic. One word could define her. Mess with her and you'll be below her feet in no time. 

(A/N- This was just the character introduction. More characters will be introduced further in the story.)

@baka_nim - Hi! I'm going to be in charge of the criminal's POVs! You can refer to me as Itsuki. If you are confused in the story make sure to comment so I can clear all your doubts out.  ^^ I'm a fan of anime and k-pop so we can discuss about that stuff as well if you'd like. I'll take my leave now. Talk to you guys in further chapters? Till then, Itsuki out!