"Im sorry" gift

(Flug's POV)

After many hours of tidying my lab and making sure everything was in the right order I slumped down into my chair and sat there just spinning around in circles, not caring how stupid i might have looked if anyone walked in.

5 0 5 stands up and waddles towards me quickly and starts rubbing my shoulders, I really appreciated that
5 0 5 was trying to help me feel better so I smile at him and give him a hug. At that 5 0 5 did a little dance of happiness and sat down next to my chair, leaning against it.

5 0 5 had a lot of properties like a little baby so he went asleep very quickly, I didn't want to wake him up but I also don't want him sleeping on the floor. So I felt really bad waking him up but he was ok with it, I folded up a blanket and layed it down on top of another folded blanket making it a bit like a mattress that was only just big enough for 5 0 5 to sleep on.

I would lay in my bed tossing and turning not being able the forget the image of Black Hat just walking away without violence, it seemed paranormal for him to do that. But maybe I should just be great full I didn't get hurt.

Eventually i fell asleep calmly and quietly.

(Flug having a dream, still Flug's POV)
I wake up in the middle of the night feeling a presence at the end of my bed, I lift my head up and adjust my vision to what seems to be a figure bending over my bed and staring at me, I gasped and backed up a little, not like that was going to do anything.

The figure slowly emerged into where I could see it which happens to be right in my face, it was Black hat. He was staring at me with a huge grin on his face.

"S-Sir?! What are you doing in m-"

I was cut off by the feeling of a warm arms wrapping around me and Black hat getting really close to my face, he was sitting on my legs so his head was slightly above mine and he was looking down on me.

"Sir! A-Answer me!"

I wasn't usually known to yell at my own boss but I was sat there in shock and turning more red by the second. Still, he refused to reply to my question and just chuckled playfully.

All of a sudden his lips where on mine and he gripped onto me much tighter than before and pushed me down on the bed. He then slowly started taking his own shirt off and that's when I woke up.

(Flug wakes up from the dream)

I sat up with sharp breathes and lost for words, I was red in the face from what I just saw, it felt so real.

"Bad dream, doctor?"

My eyes widened and I look at the edge of my bed to see none other than Black Hat sitting there staring at me with a slightly concerned face but not enough for me to notice straight away.

"Sir?!"
"What are you doing here?!"

All he did was stare at me and then minutes later he gave me a grin and a hungry look for some reason. And I knew exactly why. It's because I was blushing like crazy. Black Hat was mean but he was quite intelligent, so he knew exactly how i was feeling to see him in my bedroom this late at night.

Out of nowhere he leaped on top of me and pinned me down.