MY OC!

NAME| Melanie Argent

AGE| 16

GENDER| Female

SPECIES| human/huntress - for now ;)

FACE CLAIM| selena gomez

BACKUP FACE CLAIM| none

LOVE INTEREST| stiles stilinski

PERSONALITY| melanie argent is a nice girl, she's always the one to make sure her friends and family are okay. she is a leader. melanie works very hard for what she has and isn't afraid of much. she is kinda closed off when talking about her parents as she and her father have never met, she didn't even know who he was, and she and her mother got along but she hated that whenever she asked about her father, she never got an answer. she is always trying to help her friends and she doesn't care about popularity, never really seeing the need for it.

BACKGROUND| Melanie Argent was born in Seattle, Washington, to Kate Argent and an unknown father. Melanie has never met her father and whenever she asked about him, her mother never answered. When she was 14, she found a letter in her mother's room addressed to her. She didn't recognize the handwriting, knowing it wasn't her mothers, but before she could open it her mother walked in and snatched it out of her hands telling her to never read it and it was none of her business to what was inside. That angered Melanie, causing a three week fight with her mother. Though, after those weeks, Melanie realized she wasn't gonna be able to read it and just decided to let it go. At the age of sixteen, she and her mother move in with her uncle, Chris, her aunt Victoria and her best friend and cousin, Allison Argent. Melanie was really excited to be moving in with them as Allison was her best friend and she hasn't seen the girl in person in 3 years.

LIKES| drawing, music, archery, jeeps

DISLIKES| rude bitches, her grandfather, 

BEST FRIENDS, FRIENDS, ENEMIES| best friends - scott, allison, lydia, stiles. friends - jackson, derek ( after a while ), melissa, noah. enemies - peter, mr. harris

AESTHETIC| crossbow, books, sketchbook, full moon, silver arrowhead

CHARACTER MIXTAPE| angel with a shotgun - the cab, warrior - beth crowley, war pt2 - former vandal ( if y'all haven't heard this song, you definitely should )