17

Eren slowly entered the room, looking back quickly and giving the guards a look that said 'give me a sec'. He closed the door slowly, and slowly began moving more into the room, trying to get as close to you as possible. But sharkboy stopped him in his tracks, pressing his gun deeper into your wound, making you dig your head into the pillow, and squeezing your lips shut to prevent any noises from escaping.

"You're the only one hurting her. Stop moving." Sharkboy gave one deep press and let go. It was time for him to leave, with Eren here, he couldn't do much. "Alright, stay right there and we'll all be fine, I'm gonna go now, I just wanted to see my lovely Y/n.... But you ruined it...." He began backing away from you, leaving you to take deep breaths to regain the breath you felt that was getting knocked out of your lungs.

Eren didn't want you to get hurt, so he followed his instructions, "oh and don't be stupid Eren.... I know there's guards outside and I most definitely got a plan-"

"She's waking up eren!" Armin smiled looking at you slowly opening your eyes. the light was really bright so Armin put a hand over your eyes to block the light a little.

"where.... am i" you softly spoke up, Eren came rushing to you before he rushed to the door and began to call a doctor. "you're in a hospital" armin smiled widely.

"a hospital?" you mumbled, and saw armin smile began to fade away. "you'll know everything in a second" he smiled softly this time before eren was right next to you again, waiting for the doctor he called to come in and check you up.

________

Right now you were now sat up, while the doctor grabbed his clip board and left the room. You stared at the wall for what seemed hours before armin spoke up. "Well I'll be going now, I got a few things to do before tomorrow, see you, you two" armin waved goodbye with a small smile before her left too. Now only you and eren were in the room alone.

"You mean to tell me that...... it's been two months since the accident?" You decided to speak up since eren was too afraid to do so. "Yeah...." He replied, "now that you're awake and you're recovered, the doctor said you'll be going back to prison in a few days, as soon as you step foot in there, they are going to request you for court to talk about the accident and what your punishment will be along with how many years they added to your sentence" his head was dropped.

Tears were threatening to escape. you never wanted any of this to happen, you never meant to kill that girl, your mind was all over the place at the moment, even after it was still all over the place which caused you to attempt taking your own life.

consequences of your own actions.

but she started. you only finished what she started. so you don't feel bad.

you began laughing. loudly. tears streaming down your cheeks, as eren looked at you dumb founded. "i don't regret anything of what happened. i might of never wanted it to happen but that doesn't mean i regret it. she deserved it. as of the court shit.... i don't really care what they do. i'm dead meat either way...." your laugh faded away.

"and as of my body..... it wasn't like i was going to have kids anyways.... i don't care about that, not like i'm ever gonna escape and live a normal pretty life with little humans.... that's just in my dreams." you spoke sternly. deep down the fact of having your uterus removed was like someone slamming your head against the floor a thousand times.

it hurts. but will you ever even be able to have kids? there was a possibility. Now it's gone.

eren listened to you speak. his head was dropped down, but he had a smile on his lips.

"i'm just happy you're alive y/n....."

________
2 days later.

while you were in the bathroom, brushing your teeth, you remembered that dream. the sharkboy dream. it felt so real. you felt like he was right there with you, threatening to kill you. but it was all just a dream. or nightmare.

tomorrow you get discharged from the hospital. which means a whole bunch of new problems. problems you give absolutely no shit about. you shrugged and walked out of the bathroom, this time wearing more comfortable pj's that armin and eren brought.

your eyes landed on eren, he was sitting on one of the small couches, his arms crossed causing his muscles to flex perfectly on that white dress up shirt he has on. "are you going somewhere?" you broke the silence, "mhm" he nodded "where?" you asked "night club with akio and armin" he replied. "mmm" you raised your brows and looked away from him.

he stood up and approached you. "you're not planning on escaping right?" he stood right behind you. his front against your back. your eyes widened "of course not" you replied. he turned you around slowly, causing your ass to brush against his crotch a bit.

"are you mad?" he asked "no" you responded. "your mood changed." he pointed out. "no it didn't." you replied again. he smirked and lowered himself, his lips brushing against yours. "yes it did. don't talk to me like that with that attitude neither. before i fix it."

"oh yea? fuck are you gonna do about it. get the fuck out my room already." you pushed him away and turned around to face your bed. sooner than later you felt his hand wrap around the back of your neck, pushing you down and bending you over. your cheek was now pinned against the soft bed, while eren pressed against you. "what's your deal? you were just asking me where i was going and suddenly you have a fucking attitude?" he spat out.

"if you don't want to deal with it, get out and leave. simple. you're making a big deal!" you spat back. he laughed and turned you around, causing your shirt to lift up and show your stomach, he looked down and saw the scar.

a new a scar.

"grossed-" he cut you off "no. i was thinking on fucking you. it's interesting you know.... fucking you in a hospital. and whatever i want.... i get."

________

authors note: yes short chapter, that's because smut chapter comes out tomorrow!!! and he's y/n was only dreaming of sharkboy jeje:)

little rant moment: i've been so hurt lately. this boy literally loves hurting my feelings but i guess it's whatever🤟🏼