Terror

Chapter 1

It was just another movie night, me and my best friend Emma sitting watching romantic comedy movies. "Hey Emma!" I called out to her, "Do we need anymore popcorn?" Before she could answer I heard a knock at the door, I watch Emma from the kitchen answer the door, It was her boyfriend. I hated him! He was so mean to Emma and I have told her how I feel about them two but she didn't care. He pushes her to the wall and pushes her down so she can't move and roughly kisses her. He is so rough with Emma it makes me feel sick! As I watch them make out and Emma not liking it I heard Emma gasp I turned around in a flash to see what was going on, then I saw that Sam her boyfriend had a knife! He was obviously drunk, as he held the knife up to Emma I backed up, but all I wanted to do was help Emma! "Sam.....what are you doing?" I asked with fear in my voice, "Why do you care slut!?" He said back to me, "We'll maybe because you have a knife in your hand and you are holding it at your girlfriend!" I said with fear, "Well if you don't shut the fuck up It will be pointing to you next!" He said rudely. I had no idea what was going on but I was terrified at the thought that Emma could be dead in seconds! Then for some reason Sam stood back and walked out. It was the most weirdest thing I have ever experienced! Me and Emma stood there in shook, "Emma...?" I said softly, "Yeah?" She answered, "What just happened?", "I have no idea but Jade..I'm scared" Emma confessed to me, "I know babe so am I" I said giving her a long hug. After we both calmed down from the shook we both stayed up all night because we were so scared that he would come back.

*Next Day*

Me and Emma have bravely decided to go to the park. As I had a shower and combed throw my brown wavy hair I pop on my coat and wait for Emma. It has been 15 minutes since she said she was almost ready and I was getting worried, so I walked up to my bed room to find her curled up in the corner of my room crying. I quickly run over to her trying to get her to come on the bed but she won't, "Emma! C'mon! Come and sit on the bed" she refused again so I sat with her in the corner. After what felt like a hour of silence I said, "Emma, look me in the eye" she turned to me and looked into my blue eyes, "I want you to know that when where ever we are, there is no need to be scared when you are with me! If he comes anywhere near me and you I will defend you like a fat laddie defending her cookies" I joked, she giggled whipping away the tears on her cheek, "Thanks Jade" she said as I gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead. "Right!" I said jumping up, "Lets go!" I said with energy, Emma giggled and quick fixed her self up and we went.

As we arrive at the park we both we walk around chatting away and watching the little kids play. Then suddenly a handsome tall curly haired boy catches my eye, he was the most Beautifulest person I have ever seen in my life! His brown curls perfectly flopped on his forehead and his skinny jeans perfectly fitted to his legs. Then I look over to Emma and she is looking at the guy next to the curly haired boy. Before we could say anything we see them both walking over to us, me and Emma nudge each other in shook. When the guys finally are right in front of us me and Emma look like two deers in headlights. "Hi....I'm Harry" the curly haired boy said with a sexy English accent, then his friend said to Emma, "Hi, I'm Levi" we both looked at each other and smiled.

Harry's P.O.V.

To be continued!