The car ride

!Sorry this has a lot of grammar mistakes I did not proof read!

A little backstory y/n was driving to a chess tournament with Benny as the driver and as the hours went on y/n got bored with the chess games and decided to come up with something better.

"Jeez I'm getting bored..." Benny said whining "why don't you wanna play chess?"
"Benny you know I won't win." Benny let out a sigh "yeah I know " y/n hit him on the arm "Don't be mad at the truth y/n." Y/n looked at him for a second when a idea popped in her head.

"I know a game we can play.. and that you have no chance in winning in." Y/n knowing Benny would be interested in anything where he could possibly have a chance to prove someone wrong. "Oh yeah? What is it?" Y/n smirked "just keep looking forward , don't lose focus on the road , and don't talk." Benny a bit disappointed "Are you just trying to get me to shut u-" "no talking stay focused on the road cowboy." Benny closed his lips intrigued on what you could have up your sleeve.

Y/n grabbed his thigh "y/n what a-" "shhhhhh" y/n started to inch her hand closer and closer to his member practically playing with him at this point . She loved watching him grow more and more anxious looking around nervously his fingers tightening around the steering wheel. Worried that someone could see what was happening somehow .Y/n finally reached his member and rubbed it over his thick leather pants . "Mmmm" Benny had let out a slight whimper.

Y/n was definitely finding this game more intriguing than chess. As she slowly unbuckled and unzipped his pants he kept looking down at her hands , to her and then back on the road. "Eyes on the road baby what did I say.." she slipped her hands further into his pants and felt Bennys member rock hard by now. She bent over and started to lick on his fully clothed member teasing Benny any way she could. "Baby not right now-" y/n cut him short "Benny if you talk again you won't like what I'll do next .."

He opened his mouth then closed it like he was going to say something thought about it for a bit and thought it wasn't a good idea. Y/n finally took his member out of his boxers the cold air hitting bennys member made him whince a bit. Y/n licked the tip and slowing started to push it further into her mouth hearing quiet moans and heavy breathing from Benny trying to keep his eyes fixated on the road. Y/n started to bobble her head up and down fully taking his member in her mouth choking at times and gasping for air .

Benny coming more unraveled started not to care who was looking anymore and started to moan out loud. Y/n enjoying the sounds of him moaning made her  try even more to get him to cum. "Shit your such a slut aren't you y/n couldn't even wait till we got there huh?" As y/n was about to say something Benny took one hand off the steering wheel and pushed her head back down his member causing her to gag. "Can't get the words out your mouth y/n ? You love the taste of me that much?" He finally took his hand off her head letting her gasp for air . "What's wrong y/n keep going you're the one who started it finish it baby." Y/n "oh shut up" as you put your mouth back on his member bobbed your head up and down faster. Trying to take in as much as you could while making sure to suck the tip. "Fu- fuck baby who knew you were so talented ." Benny said becoming a stuttering mess.

All y/n could hear now was bennys moans feeling the car causing her to pick up the pace even more. Meanwhile Benny took all of her hair off her face and put it in a ponytail with his hand using it to control her mouth like his own personal mouth toy. "Shit baby a little more" with the last final bobbles he came in your mouth. You sat back up in the passenger seat your sound making a popping noise as his member left your mouth. Looking at him to open your mouth then swallow enjoying the look on his face. Benny gave a momentary look of disbelief then said " damn y/n when you said you had something in mind this is the last thing I thought of." Y/n said in a snarky reply "As a chess player I'm surprised you didn't see that coming ."