Chapter one *

no one... no one left... or no one left to love? a women, Andy a tall beautiful brunette but all I mentioned was her looks and did you like what you heard? Maybe, maybe not but if you saw her in the street looking like a goddess would you think she had a brain or would you just think she was pretty?but probably also dumb? Andy was smart. She was the smartest at her school in her grade and out of her family but did that mean she recognised her smartness? No she used it to the best of her schooling abilities mostly just to pass the years, Andy was popular and in that school popularity was everything, if you weren't popular were you anything? No, you were a nobody. Andy was lucky... she was smart but not a nerd she was pretty but not a slut. She dressed politely around her mom (not that her mom would even care) and dressed differently at school and around her friends. So you know Andy was pretty, smart and popular but did you know that she was strong and hardworking? Andy always had to be hardworking because her mom was a drunken asshole. White trash you might say, Andy had two other siblings an older brother Tony, who was away for "secret" army reasons all though she didn't really know what he did just that he left at eighteen when she was fourteen and never came back, he could be anywhere by now. Andy also had a younger sister Lila, Lila was seven and she grew up with no dad and a mum that was barely around so Andy became Lila's mother figure at the age eleven, it was hard to support her sister at such a young age but she made it work, and somehow managed when her own mother couldn't...

Because Andy became her sisters mother at such a young age she never really had a social life, of course she had friends and she went to parties but only parties that were planned and not at night. She might have cared about her popularity or at least cared about not getting bullied but she cared way more about her sister and being there for her after school and during the night.

Andy enjoyed going to school she felt a sense of pride and she had always loved the feeling of being smarter than everyone, usually her classmates but even sometimes her teachers underestimated her smartness and her abilities to prove them wrong. Because of Andy's smartness she was always getting invited to the robotics clubs meeting and even asked to join the debate team... but she never did, maybe in fear of losing her popularity, or maybe in fear of showing everyone who she really was... a nerd.

Andy had lived in a two bedroom, one bathroom run down beat up old house for her whole life. She lived there with her mom and her sister, of course her mum took the biggest room in the house, not that it was that big in fact for the town they lived in it was on the smaller side however considering they lived on the poorer side of the town it was understandable. Because there was only one bedroom left it had to be Andy's right? Just Andy's room of course, right? No Andy had split the room in two and shared it with her seven year old sister, no privacy. No friends were able to come over. No social life. Just study, play with Lila and act like Lila's parent.